Marriage Builders
Okay, I know this sounds weird, but in another topic, I was talking to Topie about my XOW and how I was having trouble getting pictures of her out of my head during sex. See thread:<p>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=37&t=013469<p>Anyway, I said that my H told me that there was nothing special about OW, it was the SITUATION that he found euphoric, and hence made it seem like love. So, I got to thinking, it could have been anyone or ANYTHING that he was in bed with and it could have had the same effect...<p>So, OW is now a cow. Anytime her image pops into my head, even during sex, I replace it with a cow.<p>It's great. It makes me laugh instead of feeling angry/resentful.<p>So, my question to you, is: What kind of animal reminds you of your OP??<p>SilverRose already picked pig on another thread (her story is funny too, same thread as posted above).<p>Let the laughs begin...
HbH
See, with five OW, it's kinda hard, but I love these kinds of topics... so I'm rolling them all together, throwing them into the blender... and out comes...<p>Jaba the Hut, with flaming red hair and an ankle bracelet.<p>Is that an animal? LOL [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img]
HBH,<p> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> It makes me laugh instead of feeling angry/resentful <hr></blockquote><p>Hopefully, you don't laugh out loud when thinking of the cow during sex.... [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] <p>I'll play along. Let's see, the 19 year old OM, he's crass, immature, cocky (unless he's around me, then he's timid), thoughtless, lives for the moment, THINKS he has his future planned out ahead of him, is intelligent but has an LD. I've got it! <p>He's the #2 baboon in a troop who keeps trying to sneak in on the Alpha's harem, but is too stupid to figure out that it only gets him hurt (emotionally in this case).<p>Good thread!
K
this is the first post I'll enjoy posting. Since I've never seen the OM, I like to think of him as a scared little lemur. don't ask me why...
Ohhhh I love this topic!
Do [censored] come in blonde? I'm pretty sure they don't so it must be a mutant..so that's my answer a blonde mutant [censored] lol
Lets see...
I am thinking Bassett Hound with a small penis...
She actually told me he was kinda small! This didn't necessarily make me feel better about her A, but her OM thought he was such a stud.
without even reading your whole post or any replies...my instinctual answer was....a ferret.<p>C A L I
Ok, you all know my answer. It is part of her name but you all need to picture not a nice furry rabbit but a rabid rabbit with googly blood shot eyes and long wild fur flying all over. The tail? She doesn't have one, she thinks her but & legs are cute. That's her opinon. I've seen it and it isn't. YUCK!!! (bad picture this way cometh) By the way, make it gray fur (she is older than me). <p>For those who have not had the pleasure, her name is : Mrs Psyco Babble Rabbit.<p>L.
No question ....<p>A Vulture<p>[ November 07, 2001: Message edited by: Resilient ]</p>
Sorry all you cat lovers out there but, the frist animal that popped into my head was a old stray cat trying to find a place or a person to latch on to. Sally
Female dog....
Well, for OW#1, I'd still have to go with the two faced dog (b!tch).<p>The kind of dog...hmmm... I'd have to say a really fat French Poodle. (she is overweight, and thinks she looks good in a tight perm! yuck!!!).<p>Karen
Oh my. I love this topic, sure gave me a good laugh during lunch. Some our answers were just hilarious and SO true...<p>HbH
That's easy, one of those birds who is either too lazy or can't figure out how to build their own nest, so they find a nest built by a hardworkig bird and take it over. OW actually thought that someday she would live in the dream house that DH and I built together. Bwahahaha!!! I would have burnt it down and roasted marshmallows before that happened.
My sentiments EXACTLY, Fairydust!<p>I'm sure my H's OW thought she was gonna move on in to our nest too. At one point during the A while H was at home he said "This is such a big house, TOO big for just two people". Huh???<p>Jo
I also agree with fairydust, and will add an element that OW#2 did: She wanted the EGGS IN THE NEST TOO!<p>She told my (then)H that she would be happy to RAISE MY KIDS!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] <p>That's what actually woke him up at the time, since they already had ME. I was, if nothing else, a good mother.
Just totally unbelievable, Sheryl!<p>It never ceases to amaze me what OW will do and say ... I guess if you think about it, it's all primitive territorial stuff. Like apes in the wild.<p>Jo
OW remind me of ........
  • a ..... in heat
    weasle
    a tigeress on the prowl
    a man eating lion
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by hurtbyhubby:
<strong>So, my question to you, is: What kind of animal reminds you of your OP??</strong><hr></blockquote><p>A gap toothed, balding, trans-am driving, redneck, flea covered, hairy backed gorilla
This was easy!!!!!!!<p>No doubt OM is a Snake who speak with forked tongue!!!!!<p>Because he was a player who almost broke up a 17-year marriage before he moved on to his next victim.<p>Thanks for the lighter post!!!!! Didn't need to be deep today!!!
Horse--female Mr. Ed (got to get that image of the lips moving). And the legs are exactly right.
A Horse....she was big and clunky [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]
This is such a funny post [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] has me in hoots [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] <p>thanks for the lighter side.<p>- Freddy
Lor?<p>Was she that Horse in that Horse Joke?<p>A Horse walks into a bar, and the bartender asks "HER", "why the Long Face?"<p>I know, I'm a dork.<p>BTW: I am an equestrian. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img]
Actually she would be a creature with the face of a horse, and a body made of silicone and collagen. Some wierd animal/non-biological entity with no conscience and definitely a very small brain--microcephalic.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums