Marriage Builders
Posted By: az allison Resilient/Jo...Happy Birthday - 12/05/01 03:35 PM
Hi there my old friend Jo. Just wanted to pass on my very best to you today. I think about you often, read all of your posts, and wish you nothing but happiness and peace today.<p>You do so much here to help others Jo, I admire you greatly.<p>Allison (Jo)
Posted By: Quiet_Goodbye Re: Resilient/Jo...Happy Birthday - 12/05/01 03:42 PM
[img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <happy feet dancing>HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY<happy feet dancing> [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]
Posted By: Resilient Re: Resilient/Jo...Happy Birthday - 12/05/01 03:45 PM
OMG Allison Jo,<p>You made me cry .. I didn't think anyone would know or remember. <p>Happy Birthday back to you, Chicky. I think of you often, hoping your life is everything someone as dear as you deserves. I'm sure that new man in your life see's how special you are, and makes your heart dance.<p>Thank you for this, Allison. Means so much to me.<p>Love you,
Jo
Posted By: hurtbyhubby Re: Resilient/Jo...Happy Birthday - 12/05/01 03:52 PM
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Jo-o-o-o-o
Happy Birthday to you!<p> [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] So, how old is the birthday girl today?<p>Thanks for being here for me Jo. Your words and inspiration has been a help to many, many here.<p>Hbh
Posted By: OffOnOnOff Re: Resilient/Jo...Happy Birthday - 12/05/01 04:01 PM
Happy Birthday to you, JO. You know what the older the wiser. Thank you very much for being here with us. You are one of the best who's helped others despite what you have been through.<p>{{{{{{{{{{{{{Jo}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Posted By: *Cali* Re: Resilient/Jo...Happy Birthday - 12/05/01 04:35 PM
It's Your Birthday!<p>It's Your Birthday!<p>It's Your Birthday!<p>I sincerely hope that it is as special as you are.<p>Cali [img]images/icons/cool.gif" border="0[/img]
Posted By: sing Re: Resilient/Jo...Happy Birthday - 12/06/01 06:26 AM
http://www.comfortqueen.com/cardsend.html?9<p>here is a card for you<p>[ December 05, 2001: Message edited by: sing ]</p>
Posted By: jeffers Re: Resilient/Jo...Happy Birthday - 12/05/01 07:32 PM
Wow! Happy Birthday.<p>I hope you have something real planned. Ya know, like involving a cake.<p>Jeffers
Posted By: Lor (Lor) Re: Resilient/Jo...Happy Birthday - 12/05/01 07:54 PM
Happy Birthday JO [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] and many more. Be good to yourself and have a special day.<p>Az--stop by & update us. It was good to see your name.
Posted By: movinonnmissouri Re: Resilient/Jo...Happy Birthday - 12/06/01 03:11 AM
Happy Birthday Jo,<p>Thanks so much for all the comments and advice...your thoughts have been so helpful to me. Have a great birthday....Pat
Posted By: Resilient Re: Resilient/Jo...Happy Birthday - 12/06/01 04:08 AM
Thank You, everyone!<p>Nyneve, HurtbyHubby, OOOO, Cali, Sing, Jeffers, Lor and MnM ....<p>I really was surprised to have Alli-gator post this, and then to have you guys wish me Happy Birthday too, was ... well, I felt loved and didn't expect anything today.<p>I won't say I didn't think of my H, I did, and I miss him .... I suck, huh? [img]images/icons/confused.gif" border="0[/img] <p>God Bless you all, my dear friends. I love each and every one of you.<p>Jo<p>p.s. Sing, thank you so much for the e-card, I hope to "Glow" again one day. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>p.p.s. HbH, I ain't sayin how old I am. Just know that I am in the "F___ty's, as opposed to the Th__ty's or Tw___ty's. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img]<p>[ December 05, 2001: Message edited by: Resilient ]</p>
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums