Marriage Builders
Posted By: Tired41 Good Morning Soon, Thankful, Everyone - 04/03/06 12:54 PM
Good Morning,

Well, I survived another weekend. I hit a rough spot or two, but an email from a friend on Friday helped a lot, and I had a pretty good weekend.

How is everyone this morning?

Soon, did you hug and kiss Milas to death? I bet it was so nice when he got home. How is Jubal? I hope the cookout was good. How is Soon? I'm full of questions this morning, so bear with me.
Morning all,

I'm doing good. H surprised me/us yesterday and came to a neighborhood birthday party with us. It was a nice suprise b/c I did not expect him to come and he showed up here at the house about a half hour before the party. He stayed over last night as well.

We haven't talked about much yet still but as I keep saying his actions speak quite a bit lately.

Hope you both have a good day. Always thinking of you.

Take care.
Posted By: Tired41 Re: Good Morning Soon, Thankful, Everyone - 04/03/06 01:12 PM
That is so great Thankful. I'm so happy for you. I wouldn't worry too much right now about talking about things, just keep letting his actions speak, they are better than words anyway.

Stay strong, love tough and be proud of yourself. You're doing super.

I think I'm jonesing for my Monday morning Soon fix. Soon, time to join in!
Posted By: Tired41 Re: Good Morning Soon, Thankful, Everyone - 04/03/06 01:30 PM
Now I'm starting to worry. You ok, Soon?
Tired, I'm here. Just got here a little bit ago. Bad storms, power went out and alarm didn't go off. I so hate that, when I have to lie in bed with my two babies snuggled up to me. Sometimes you just gotta do it though!

Although, now I'm at work...a tree fell in the parking lot last night. That's a huge mess. And there's hail damage claims coming in from the wood works. But, that's good business for us. My car got some damage as well, I need to wash it to check for more damage but that wont get done today. I wont get it fixed though, if it's bad enough to turn in then I'll just take the money!

I'm so happy that Milas is home. My H seems to have appeared rather than the alien. I won't type everything that has happened until you get back since your out in the field right now.

The weather was horrible here last night and I loved it. Golf ball sized hail, wind, thunder, lighting the whole works. My bed is right beside the window and I had it open, so I got to listen to it all night.

I thought of you yesterday. I was on the interstate and passed a pappaw driving with Arkansas tags.

Thankful, it seems as though your H is appearing more than the alien is now. I am so happy for you. I know I've said this everytime I talk to you, but I can't tell you enough to keep up the good work but still remember tough love. You guys are going to make it I do believe.
Posted By: Tired41 Re: Good Morning Soon, Thankful, Everyone - 04/03/06 07:03 PM
Hey Soon, I'm back.

Fill me in.
Finally.

How has your day been? Did you get any damage from the bad weather yesterday? And most importantly, are you feeling better than you were on Friday? I hope so, don't make me drive to Arkansas mister!

Have you cleaned the pig poop off of your shoes?
I am anxious to hear what Soon has to say also...don't make us wait until tomorrow!!!

I've had an uneventful day. Took the kids to the mall for lunch and so I could return a defective Gap baseball hat. Got a new one and a cute belt, too. My son picked out a Bruce (the shark from Nemo) t-shirt and baseball hat from the Disney store. He is beyond excited. He loves sharks. I told him that was his gift from me and daddy for Easter.
Posted By: Tired41 Re: Good Morning Soon, Thankful, Everyone - 04/03/06 07:13 PM
I am so glad to be talking to you again, finally. I hoped you were just late this morning, even checked CNN to see where the storms hit in TN. I got worried, and just kept thinking about it. Anyhow, I'm glad you're ok.

First, thanks for the email Friday. I needed that. I'm feeling much better today. Back in a good mood and ready to raise some hel!.

We didn't have any bad weather this weekend. It was sunny and warm with no storms or even rain. Did you get a tornado, or just winds?

I will act sad, though, if it will get you to drive to Arkansas.

Didn't actually go to a farm this morning, rather to an office to adjust some GPS survey equipment. No biggie.

What is happening with you?
Well, Milas and H got home around 2. I attacked him when he walked through the door. H asked what my plans were, I told him I was going to a party. I get the boys ready, the whole time H is trying to hold me, tell me he missed me. He says "Are you sure you have to go?" I told him I dont have to go, that I want to go. So, we left. Got home late. Had a great time. There were about 75 people there, we ate and picked a little. Good times.

When I got home, H was still up. He usually goes on to bed if I'm not in before 10. He had left me this note, telling how much he loves me and misses me, that he will never give up on us because he loves me too much, I'm the most beautfiul woman in the world, blah blah blah. Oh yeah, in this letter he said he found the EN questionaire in the garbage (I filled mine out, then threw it away along with his). He asked why I threw it away, said he got it out of the garbage and had started working on his and would finish it. Asked if I would fill one out. I guess he didn't see the one I threw away. Said we could talk later if I wanted to.

I thanked him for the letter. Then went to bed

Yesterday I got up and me and Jubal went to try and find me an Easter dress. H asked who I was going with, I told him by myself. He said very sarcastically (sp?) "thanks for the invite."

I got home four hours later, H asked where I went. All the stores I went to. What took me so long. As if he thought I was lying. I guess he acted this way because I usually don't do that. I have always asked him to go with me everywhere, but this time I chose to go alone.

We ate supper, and then went to bed. This morning, he had left me another note, saying he loved me and would miss me today.

That's all I care to say right now. I don't know what to think about these actions. Nor do I even want to think about it right now.

HOW ARE YOU??? That's what I want to know.
I guess he's acting funny because I don't normally do things like I have done this weekend. Before, when invited somewhere with friends or family, I always asked him to go along with me. And if he didn't go, I would either avoid going myself or go and then rush to get back home to him. I thought that's what I was supposed to do. And we always went shopping together too.
Posted By: Tired41 Re: Good Morning Soon, Thankful, Everyone - 04/03/06 07:24 PM
I'm doing ok. People in my office now. Be back in a minute.
Hmmm, it sounds to me that H got a taste of what it will be like without you while he was away? As I have said before, I think he is in for a rude awakening if/when you guys do end up living apart. I'm so nervous for you and I don't know what to tell you to think or do. Is he saying different stuff or is this all new?

((HUGS))
We had very bad weather here. No tornadoes, they were all in West Tn, around Memphis. I live in East TN. Anyway, we had a lot of wind and hail damage here.

I am bored. Let's talk about something fun.
Posted By: Tired41 Re: Good Morning Soon, Thankful, Everyone - 04/03/06 07:39 PM
Back again.

I'm doing ok. I really did miss talking to you over the weekend. Can't be happy all the time I guess. Did you eat a burger in my honor?

If you don't want to talk about your H today, that's ok. We can talk about it whenever you get ready. The main thing is to take care of yourself and those boys. Were you scared during the storms?

I'm doing fine today. I met my date Friday for lunch, and we had a good time. I feel that we are not compatible for anything other than friendship, but that's ok. It did make me miss my STBX some, and I don't know why. The lady I met was nice and I have talked to her and seen her throughout the weekend, but I explained to her that I thought it was too soon for me to be trying this, and I just wanted to be friends. She said she understood, but I think she wants to start dating. I may have to tell her that I'm looking for a woman who drinks Jack Daniels, rides a 4 wheeler and like polk and eggs. Think she would understand that?

Enough about me. Did Milas have fun? I bet he was glad to see Mom. How is Jubal doing?
Posted By: Tired41 Re: Good Morning Soon, Thankful, Everyone - 04/03/06 07:43 PM
Fun stuff, you got it.

Sam is extremely jealous when I bring someone over. I have a lady friend, friend only, and I noticed when she is over he is doing something bad. Well, this weekend, I brought my date over to watch a movie, and Sam would lay on his bed, then get up and walk by her, fart, and go lay back down. He did this like 5 times. I was so embarrassed. He rarely does that when we're alone, so I've decided that he was trying to run her off.
I ate like a pig. And I feel guilty for it to.

OK, there is a young guy here waiting for his dad to come in and sign some papers and he's making this noise, I don't know if it's his shoes or what, but it sounds like he's farting. I don't know whether to laugh or throw the stapler.

Anyway, I had a hamburger and a brats. With tater salad (God, he's making that noise again), cole slaw, baked beans and ofcourse...birthday cake. Milas and Jubal ate like a pig as well, but not as much as me. They had a wonderful time.

No I don't want to talk about H. I don't trust him and I'm sure he'll be back to his lies by tonight anyway. I wanted to believe everything he said, but I 've gotten so used to him doing this...reeling me back in...and then it just goes back to the same ol crap. When he doees this, I keep the midlife crisis article in mind. I still have my guard up, I'm not letting it down, enough of that.

I wasn't scared of the storms. I had my window open and I enjoyed it for a while. Listening to the rain and the thunder. But it got louder and louder. And then the hail came again, and then I couldn't go to sleep. It did this all night, so by about 3AM I'm like, ENOUGH ALREADY.

Question, because this lady is straight laced does that mean that she is not interested in anyone who curses like a sailor and drinks occasionally? Or is it that you would feel uncomfortable doing these things around her just because SHE doesn't do them? You said she understood, but then you said she wanted (you think) to start dating. IMHO, if she wants to start dating then she doesn't understand. But like I said, you neer know what will happen. you may change your mind about her.

Milas had fun, he has a tan line and it's so cute. He missed me and he's glad to be home. Jubal, he's doing great too. He was happy to see his big brother too.
Oh my God. Did you say anything to her when Sam was farting or did you just try to ignore it? That is so funny.
Did she laugh at him?
What movie did you watch?
Dang it. It's already 4PM. I don't have much longer to satisfy my Tired fixes.....maybe tomorrow.
I'm full of questions today...Do you ever watch UFC?
OK I'm leaving since your ignoring me.
Posted By: Tired41 Re: Good Morning Soon, Thankful, Everyone - 04/03/06 08:10 PM
I love listening to a good thunderstorm, but I can do without the hail. I had a truck smashed up by baseball sized hail one time, so I get nervous about that.

Sounds like a feast at the cookout. I'm hungry just reading about it.

My date: I don't really know what to say. I like talking to her, but I just didn't feel any real attraction to her. I can't explain it, I just didn't feel like I wanted to pursue this in any way other than friendship. When I came home Friday, I starting thinking that if I could make a list of 100 things I wanted in a girlfriend/wife, that my STBX would have 99 of those, with the only one left that she not be a cheater. That's when I started the pity party. When I started typing to you, the tears just started streaming out, and I couldn't stop them for a while. I feel that this new lady really likes me and wants to continue seeing me, even though I told her how I was feeling. I told her that I still miss my STBX very much. She asked if we would ever get back together, and I said "I don't think so".

She is straight laced and very religious, and I don't think that she would be happy with someone who does some drinking and cussing, etc. I'll have to make sure she knows that I do those things on occasion. I'm not a drunk or alcoholic, but I do drink sometimes.
Posted By: Tired41 Re: Good Morning Soon, Thankful, Everyone - 04/03/06 08:13 PM
Sorry, I am definately not ignoring you. I have these people who keep coming into my office to talk, and I can't get them to leave. Where's my stapler?

I have to be out again tomorrow, for most if not all of the day. I will miss my Soon fix horribly. I will send you a long email tonight, answering all your questions.

Thanks, for the text message today. I stopped worrying when I got it.
Posted By: Tired41 Re: Good Morning Soon, Thankful, Everyone - 04/03/06 08:16 PM
Did you get the CD?
It will probably be there tonight when I go check my mail.
So, this lady doesn't know you curse or drink. Well, that might be something that you'd want to let her in on. She might think that you don't do those things.

Is she divorced? Never married?

Sorry for all of the questions. I am very hyper today, I don't know why.

Tell those people to get the heck outta your office. Or I'll throw a stapler at em, or better yet, I'll get my bat out.
DAD GUM IT...YOU PEOPLE GET OUTTA TIREDS OFFICE!!!!! I AINT GOT MUCH LONGER TO GET MY FIX IN FOR TODAY!!!!!! CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S BUSY!!!!
Posted By: Tired41 Re: Good Morning Soon, Thankful, Everyone - 04/03/06 08:45 PM
They left finally.

I'm not sure what she knows, but it's just not happening. One of her friends called her while I was with her, and wanted to talk to me. I've never met this lady and she asks me "Do you really, really like her?" I told her I didn't know that. I feel like a 6th grader or something.

Oh, you couldn't help but comment when Sam did his magic. It was awful. I got on to him, but he didn't care. I even blamed it on her once. We both laughed.

She is divorced (6 years), with a 10 yo daughter. She even brought the daughter by my house to meet me. A little too fast don't you think? Her XH had and affair and killed their M. Enough about that.

I checked with the "Hey Mon Institute" and they said we needed a referral. I asked what kind and they said a weekend trip to Charleston, SC for plantation visits, dining and drinking. A trip to St. Louis might be substituted also, as long as it included a little river boat gambling, drinking, eating at quaint restaurants, and a trip to a ball game. We'll have to put this down if we are going to be qualified for a referal.
Posted By: Tired41 Re: Good Morning Soon, Thankful, Everyone - 04/03/06 08:52 PM
If you get the CD, I hope you have a really good laugh.
I'll tell you what, these dang "hey Mon" people are a little strict aren't they? I mean, look at what all we'll have to do while in Jamaica, and now they are asking for this? Too much punishment if you ask me.

Well, if you don't feel it with this lady, then you just don't feel it. It's as simple as that. I'm a firm believer that when you meet someone, you know whether you are compatible or not. It's just a feeling that you have. I'm not saying love at first sight nor anything, you just know whether there is a possibility that it can work or not. That is a little strange about the friend though, a tiny bit elementary. Just from what you've told me, it sounds as if she is definitely wanting to take this a lot further, and a lot faster.

Almost five, almost time to go. Shoot.
Posted By: Tired41 Re: Good Morning Soon, Thankful, Everyone - 04/03/06 08:58 PM
I agree with you 100%, I just didn't know how to say it. It's not love at first sight, but it's a feeling of compatibility.

I'm still going to write you an email tonight. I don't have anything major to say, but I like talking to you.

Have a great night, Soon. I'll try to message a time or two tomorrow.
OK, I'll be looking forward to getting your email in the morn. If you get a chance tomorrow, holler at me.

You be careful tomorrow, OK?

You and Sam have a great night!
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums