Marriage Builders
Posted By: db713 can't talk to me but can go out dancing - 07/03/00 10:16 PM
I tried to talk with ex two weeks ago about children, and some future plans, and he brushed me off stating OW did not like him talking to me and there would be hell to pay if she found out. She has been out of town for two weeks due to her mother having surgery. While she was gone ,ex went to local country line dance bar alone,once or twice. Why is it okay for him to go there, but not talk with me about child issues, with one of the children in close proximity? He and OW, now his fiancee, met at a country line dance bar while he was stationed with the military in another state. He left me for her. I don't see how she would be okay with him going out without her,especially to another line dance place. It really is none of my business, but I guess I don't understand how the minds of the betrayers work.
Posted By: db713 Re: can't talk to me but can go out dancing - 07/06/00 11:09 AM
I haven't received any responses. Any men out there that can tell me if this is normal man behavior? My daughter even madesarcastic comment about him going out dancing while his beloved was out of town. How do you answer these things ?
Accept accept accept. He is not going to change. Letting him hurt you has to change for your sanity. <P>Don't misunderstand - it is very wrong for him not to communicate with you about the children. That is crucial if you both are looking out for the total well-being of the children. One of my children is 10 and she still sucks her thumb because x didn't re-inforce the behavioral training that I was performing to stop the habit. Men can be such self-centered J***s!<P>Perhaps you can go to some mediation counselling for the children's sake to have a third party officially there while you iron our communication rules?<P>Hang in there! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>H
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums