Marriage Builders
Posted By: db713 Anybody remarry ex? - 07/15/00 01:02 AM
Just curious if any divorced people out there have remarried ex and what were the circumstances that brought you back together> Do reconcilliations really happen or am I living in a dream world?
Posted By: Murphy Re: Anybody remarry ex? - 07/15/00 02:23 AM
db713,<BR> Years ago,my SIL and her H got divorced because they couldn't get along.A couple years later,they re-married,willing to try it again.About a year later,he cheated on her with a co-worker,and they got divorced again.Live and learn,I guess.<P> ~~Murph
Posted By: WhenIfindthetime Re: Anybody remarry ex? - 07/16/00 02:23 AM
A friend of ours knew a couple that did that, and stayed together the second time. I know someone personally that remarried XW for the sake of the kids, as the kids were so bad. However, it ended after the kids left.<P>I also know through a friend of mine that two couples in my town, that worked together at a country farm store, swapped spouses. Now that must be wierd for all involved! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Someone here had said the statistic that 10% do, and there is someone here who mentioned that they had remarried, although very young and very earlier in life.<P>I just have a good memory for bizarre, low frequency events.<P>thl
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums