Marriage Builders
Posted By: SDS A success story update. - 10/23/00 02:59 AM
Check this out doing pretty good. <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/006131.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/006131.html</A> <P>------------------<BR>di<P>
Posted By: TheVirginian Re: A success story update. - 10/23/00 03:40 AM
Di, did you go through with the divorce, and are now dating your X again? I am curious because my husband, who I caught cheating, just moved out today. We *are* talking reconciliation after some time apart, but I want to make sure he is serious and not just keeping me in the side wings when things get difficult for him<P>TV
Posted By: SDS Re: A success story update. - 10/24/00 11:14 PM
TV<BR>Yes we did go through the divorce at my insistance. I guess you could say we are dating. We were separated for 7 months when he asked for us to try again. It took us another 3 months to get together. We were together two weeks when he left again. He worked with the OW and she was putting so much pressure that he couldn't handle it. Less then two months after that I filed for divorce and in a week was divorced. But the day before the divorce he called and said wanted to come back.I insisted on the divorce I didn't trust him. He quit his job, left her moved in with our daughter and her family. I moved to TX. He has had very little contact with the OW since then that was the 20th of July. We see each other on the weeks. We are talking about getting back together but are taking one day at a time. <BR>I did alot of plan A ing while we were separated and it pays off. We had no contact but I sent cards all the time nothing lovey just little notes about what was happening. I am thinking of you and I missyou. It kept me in his mind. He tells me it worked quite well. If you have any questions you can email me at diseiler@hotmail.com I will answer emails because I don't always check the post.<P>------------------<BR>di<P>
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums