Marriage Builders
Posted By: DanaB I'm back , what did I miss? - 11/05/00 03:22 AM
Hi friends,<P>I have been sick for a few weeks off and on and I am finally feeling a little better. Then when I went to get back onto MB, I forgot my password!!!<P>Anyway, whats going on around here? I see some new names . [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>What on earth is this Jayhawks' sex thread and why is it so long?? <P>What is this appology from Jay about Java?? Hmmm, Java??<P>How is everyone doing?? Just wanted to say hi to all my old pals and hopefully I can get back online tomorrow to read some new people's stories and catch up on what's going on around here. <P>Thanks to all who prayed for me while I was sick, I have said it before, I am not tremendously religious, however, I am faithful and I do believe all the prayers from friends and family have helped me.<P>Hugs and prayers to you all,<BR>If anyone needs to email me, the best place is<P>MissDMBrown@aol.com<BR>or<BR>Angelmom28@aol.com<P>I haven't updated it on this site yet.<P>Dana<BR>
Posted By: Mitzi Re: I'm back , what did I miss? - 11/05/00 03:27 AM
DANA!!!<P>How ya doing?! Hope you're feeling better!!<P>You gotta read all the threads you missed! They're great!!<P>Talk to ya soon!<BR>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: RCoaster Re: I'm back , what did I miss? - 11/05/00 03:30 AM
Hi Dana!<P>I haven't been around all that much lately. Glad that you're feeling better.<P>Oh, yeah......I'm going to go out on a date [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I don't think I remember how - is it like riding a bike?
Posted By: WilliamJ Re: I'm back , what did I miss? - 11/05/00 03:30 AM
You have missed out on a truck-load of fun....<P>You better catch up!!<P>Glad you're feeling better. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Bill
Posted By: catamount82 Re: I'm back , what did I miss? - 11/05/00 11:27 AM
Dana,<P>Hope it wasn't anything serious. Glad to see you here!!<P>Jay [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: cinderella Re: I'm back , what did I miss? - 11/06/00 04:33 PM
I was thinking about you Saturday. I'm glad you're better. Hope you've conquered it all.<P>Jayhawk was to chicken to start a thread about sex on this board so I had to do it for him. Then he wondered why it was growing so fast. Men, they haven't a clue.
Posted By: jamie-lee Re: I'm back , what did I miss? - 11/07/00 06:51 AM
Hey Dana,<P>Welcome Back!! I was wondering where you have been! Anyways, I'm in my ninth month of pregnancy now, so anyday now [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] !!<P>------------------<BR><B>Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...Courage to change the things I can...And the wisdom to know the difference.</B><P>lady_divine77@yahoo.com
Posted By: Anonymous Re: I'm back , what did I miss? - 11/06/00 08:51 PM
Hi Dana!!!<BR>Welcome back...you better start posting away!!<BR>The sex thread is so long because of all us lecherous singles on this board!!:0<BR><P>------------------<BR>Susan
Posted By: w.g.up.h Re: I'm back , what did I miss? - 11/07/00 03:33 PM
Hey Dana!<P>Good to see ya back! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm glad that you are feeling better.<P>Looks as though you have a lot of reading to catch up on!<P>Take it easy......hope to see you in Jan!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----
Posted By: Java All Night Long Re: I'm back , what did I miss? - 11/08/00 12:55 AM
{{{{{{{{DANA}}}}}}}}<P>I am glad to hear that you are feeling better!<P>As for what is going on here... Jayhawk brought that upon himself!!! He said something about how we needed it on this site or something like that....<P>As for Jax... I guess he just felt the need to apologize for me. I don't know for sure... Something about me picking on people.<P>Take care of yourself!!! We are glad that you are back! <P>-Java
Posted By: Lady M Re: I'm back , what did I miss? - 11/08/00 10:32 PM
Dana - Welcome Back!! I hope you have fully recovered. I know everyone here has missed you!! Best Regards - Lady M
Posted By: DanaB Re: I'm back , what did I miss? - 11/09/00 02:00 AM
Hi friends!!!!!!!<P>I forgot I posted this and was replying tonite and stumbled on it.<P>I guess I'm not myself again just yet!!!!!!!!!<P>I am hoping to read this sex thread soon because I am sure I can add something interesting to it! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I am busy sorting cookies as a Girl Scout Troop Cookie mom, and sorting Candles from a Candle Party, and registering kids for soccer, and on top of it all, I am deciding on taking my ex back to court for a change in visitation and more child support. <P>In the meantime, I want to pop in and see whats going on around here!<P>Jamie Lee, let us know how you are !!!<P>As for this sex thread and this battling of the sexes, I will catch up soon as I can!!!!!!!<P>Also, I am going to try and put a picture up on that website on aol this week too [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hugs, and prayers,<BR>Dana<BR>
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums