Marriage Builders
Posted By: 711 Happy Birthday RWD - 11/09/00 04:09 PM
Just wanted to wish my fellow scorpio, a happy birthday!<P>I hope you have a great day. <P>Jen
Posted By: DanaB Re: Happy Birthday RWD - 11/09/00 04:41 PM
Happy Birthday Bob, hope you have a great day.<P>Dana<BR>
Posted By: Ragamuffin Re: Happy Birthday RWD - 11/09/00 05:26 PM
RWD,<P>Happy Birthday! <P>Two guys on our staff here at work have a b-day today too! They ARE great guys!<P>711- If I don't get here tomorrow, have a Happy Birthday to you also!<P>Ragamuffin
Posted By: Mitzi Re: Happy Birthday RWD - 11/09/00 05:30 PM
Happy Birthday to you!<BR>Happy Birthday to you!<BR>Happy Birthday dear Bob!<BR>Happy Birthday to you!<P>(At least you didn't have to hear me sing it! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] )<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: cinderella Re: Happy Birthday RWD - 11/09/00 09:09 PM
Bob - Happy Birthday. I know I had your email address but now I can't find it. Was going to send you an e-card. Bummer for me.<P>Hope this is a fun day and that you take some time to think about all the things about you that make you a special and wonderful person.
Posted By: w.g.up.h Re: Happy Birthday RWD - 11/09/00 09:19 PM
Hey Bob!<P>Have a great Birthday!!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----
Posted By: RWD Re: Happy Birthday RWD - 11/10/00 09:46 PM
Hey thanks guys!!!!!!!<P>Didn't do much, my d had a basketball game that I went to(they won an exciting game, she had 2 pts) and then me and the kids went out to dinner. My d told the satff it was my birthday and they came out and sang to me. My kids got a big kick out of that.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums