Marriage Builders
Posted By: bonnet Hey NSR.......... - 01/05/01 12:43 PM
How are YOU doing my friend?<P>I hope you're taking care of you. You're important too you know.<P>How's the new job? Have you started yet?<P>Was just thinking about you, and thought I'd let you know that.<P>Big hugs for you my friend, and lots of love too.<P>Jo
Posted By: NSR Re: Hey NSR.......... - 01/05/01 08:56 PM
Jo...<P>I'm doing really good.<P>Other than my finances being down the tubes...<BR>...I'll soon be taking money out of my 401K (retirement plan)<BR>...to avoid bankruptcy.<P>Started my new job 1/1/2001 (really 1/2/2001)...<BR>...and it offer me about 50% of my time to work from home!<BR>...the other 50% travel (no overnights) within a 20-50 mile range.<BR>...it's a good job... decent pay...<BR>...but not enough to get my finances in the clear.<P>About the MB road I travel...<BR>W has yet to send an "original" signed copy of the Property Settlement Agreement(PSA)... in full...<P>She has until 1/18/2001 to do this...<BR>...or more money has to be sent for a <B>full</B> divorce trial.<P>I'd like to postpone it (the divorce) forever...<BR>...but it can't be stopped...<BR>...and I have basically accepted it can't be stopped.<BR>And with all that has happened...<BR>...my route to Plan B will come very shortly after the signing of the PSA.<P>I see your days are up and down...<BR>...I hope your's get much better.<P>Love... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim<P>
Posted By: SDS Re: Hey NSR.......... - 01/07/01 02:41 AM
Jim,<BR>Have been reading some post tonight trying to catch up on what has been going on. I know you really don't want the divorce but...<BR>sometimes it helps one way or the other. BUt it seems to me your W doesn't really want it either or she wouldn't be dragging her feet. Everytime she doesn't show up and and there is alway some reason to put it off llonger. I don't know just doesn't sound right to me. <P>Really All I wanted to do was to tell you that I thinking about you and to tell you that I hope 2001 will be better for you.<BR>I wanted to send you hugs and wishes and love for a better year.<P><P>------------------<BR>di<P>
Posted By: NSR Re: Hey NSR.......... - 01/07/01 03:47 AM
Di,<P>I wish I could agree with you...<P>...the sad truth is that she wants to extend it...<BR>...and as she extends the legal process... she knows that it is costing me much more (financially) than her.<P>There hasn't been the slightest sign from her... in word... or action... or expression<BR>...that would indicate any <B>want</B> to save our marriage.<P>Just continued anger...<BR>...maybe because now she realizes the children may stay with me.<BR>...maybe because she was pressured by her attorney to do certain things.<BR>...maybe because she will have to answer to the "Social Security Admin."<P>Feet dragging... has always been her trait...<BR>...I knew that when we were dating... and married...<BR>...I didn't think of it as such a flaw<BR>...It's just one more sign to me... of how difficult her <I>new</I> relationship will be.<P>I have no doubt, her relationsip with the OM will fail... in time! Her A will last a bit beyond 2 years...<P>But...<BR>...after speaking with her first XH...<BR>...I see her unchanging "stubborness"...<BR>...as yet another life-long flaw... she will not escape.<P>I see a time when she will be "alone"...<BR>...but will still not want to return to me.<BR>...and sadly... it won't be in her "fog".<P>It's an acceptance I have come to.<P>I'm moving on with Plan B...<BR>...within the next 2 weeks.<P>Thanks for your concern...<BR>...your love is always appreciated...<BR>...it's what we all need to spread a little more!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums