Marriage Builders
Posted By: bonnet For everyone......Thank you. - 03/18/01 11:46 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for being there for me.<BR>At various times over the past nearly 2 years, I have felt like I was going insane. Or had already gone there!!!!<P>You guys helped me realise that I wasn't. Helped me realise that what I was feeling was quite normal given the situation.<P>Words will never be able to express how I feel about all of you. The newbies and the oldies!!<P>We have all shared so much, and had so many good discussions with so many differing opinions. So many laughs, even amongst all the pain and suffering. That is what I love about being here. Yep, I might have a difference of opinion with someone, but once that's over and done with, we get on with the business of being friends until the next subject comes up!!!!<P>We are all so different, yet we are all so alike.<P>This forum, and everyone in it, is so very very special. Please don't forget that, all of you. You are all so special. Even when no-one else seems to appreciate you, or want you, I do.<P>Now, it's Sunday night here, and I have to get up at 0315. YUCK YUCK YUCK.......<P>Just wanted to tell you all how special you all are.<P>love and hugs<P>Jo
Posted By: WilliamJ Re: For everyone......Thank you. - 03/18/01 04:22 PM
Love you too [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Bill
Posted By: NSR Re: For everyone......Thank you. - 03/18/01 07:54 PM
Same here!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim
Posted By: MEDIC238 Re: For everyone......Thank you. - 03/18/01 09:08 PM
STOP PUTTING THE DAMN DISHES IN THE OVEN!!!!!!!
Posted By: lostva Re: For everyone......Thank you. - 03/18/01 10:42 PM
We do love you. And I can't wait to meet you in person in June!!!<P>Luv ya!<P>Lori
Posted By: RWD Re: For everyone......Thank you. - 03/18/01 11:51 PM
ME 3!!!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: ceecee Re: For everyone......Thank you. - 03/19/01 12:15 AM
Hi You!!!<P>I love you, and everyone else that has posted here!!!!!<P>Can't wait to see you in June! You are still coming, right?<P>E-mail when you can. Lots to catch you up on!<P>Give the girls a smooch for us.<P>Love,<BR>Cheryl
Posted By: jamie-lee Re: For everyone......Thank you. - 03/19/01 12:46 AM
I love you too Jo!!!<P><P>------------------<BR><B>God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...Courage to change the things I can...And the wisdom to know the difference.</B><P>lady_divine77@yahoo.com
Posted By: new_beginning Re: For everyone......Thank you. - 03/19/01 01:20 AM
On "getting on with the business of being friends..."<P>I LOVE IT!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>From another who would have gone insane without this place...<P>Sheryl
Posted By: sidney Re: For everyone......Thank you. - 03/19/01 02:04 AM
Love you too, Jo!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: cinderella Re: For everyone......Thank you. - 03/19/01 03:48 PM
Add me to the list of people who love you, Jo! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums