Marriage Builders
Posted By: cjack Hopeless in AZ... - 06/28/01 07:25 AM
I just wanted to thank you for suggesting "The Road Less Traveled." I just finished the book (sitting in the airport in Lihue), and I have to say I'm impressed. <P>Thanks again, I really enjoyed it...<P>cj
Posted By: HopelessinAZ Re: Hopeless in AZ... - 06/28/01 12:18 PM
I'm glad you liked the book. I'm currently reading "The Road Less Traveled and Beyond" it is very good as well. I would be happy to lend it to you when I'm finished if you like.<P>How was the trip? I got the impression from your response to Connorsmom that it may have been a bit of a bittersweet time (does that sound right)? <P>Take Care CJack. Good to see you back!
Posted By: Jayhawk 93 Re: Hopeless in AZ... - 06/28/01 12:46 PM
cjack, just out of curiosity, does your station broadcast over the Internet and if so, do you mind sharing the site?<P>I've had a few friends over the years who were DJ's and it is fun listening to someone you know. It's also a good way to put a voice with the name.<P>Anyways, it was just at thought.
Posted By: cjack Re: Hopeless in AZ... - 06/29/01 05:04 AM
HinAZ: Actually, the trip was great! It was just what I needed...time to myself in paradise! It wasn't until after I'd already booked the trip that my Ex reminded me what was going on last year at the same time. It just so happens that a year ago last week she hooked up with OM for the first time. D-day anniversary is next week.<P>Jayhawk: We used to stream our audio over the 'net, but our new owners (CBS) don't allow us to do that anymore. Its too bad, because we had lots of people listening all over the country and even overseas. Oh well...thanks for asking, though!
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums