Marriage Builders
Posted By: Nina too To Bonnet - 12/14/01 02:52 PM
Hey girl!<p>I have been wondering how you are!<p>Did you get my email about IM? I hope you can join us, cos you are nearly the same hours as me at night, and it would be nice to chat the cheap way!!!<p>You have been on my mind now for a whole week. Please check in!<p>Love and light,<p>Jacky
Posted By: bonnet Re: To Bonnet - 12/24/01 12:43 AM
Hey Jacky<p>thanks for your post. I've not been home for 2 weeks - been incredibly busy as usual. I get sick of hearing myself saying that!!!<p>I'll have to ring and chat to you about IM - I do know what it is, but how I go about it is another story. I have no idea how to get on.<p>Hope you're well and I've been thinking of you too. Keep your chin up, and that beautiful smile alive.<p>Jo
Posted By: Nina too Re: To Bonnet - 12/27/01 01:38 PM
Hi Bonnet!<p>I hope Christmas was bonza!!!!!!!!<p>(I put that in to throw the 'foreigners' here!!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] )<p>Make sure you do call, and also I would still love to know when you are coming to Melbourne. I am so jealous of the guys here......they have multitudes that reside in the same country, big as it is! I think, at last count there were only four Aussies on the boards, and ALL in different states!! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Looking forward to it.....if I am not home, leave a message with number and I will get back to you!<p>Love and light,<p>Jacky
Posted By: betrayed and desperate Re: To Bonnet - 12/28/01 07:37 PM
Bonnet dear,&#382;
have you forgotten me also
or are you just tired of me being so boring
Love
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums