Marriage Builders
Posted By: Raelyn help my husband wants a divorce!!!! - 09/09/04 03:16 AM
My husband and I have reached the place where we are repulsed by one another. We have done a lot of hurtful things that has caused our Love Banks to be bankrupt. We don't trust each other anymore and for me I can't stand the thought of having sex (with him anyway). I have felt this way for many years. Now I am afraid it is too late, my husband is attending a divorce care class at a church and we haven't even filed yet. He has given up and lost hope. I am really afraid. We have two small boys and I do not want to hurt them. I am a stay-at-home mom who doesn't have a career. My husband was recently seen at the beach with another woman. He denies an affair, but still our marriage is in deep trouble. Where should I go from here?? Help!!!
I would go to the Plan A/Plan B thread.

Have you posted there? You mentioned love busting which a a no no on Plan A. Give it a try.

IMHO this is a thread for us poor souls that have not had success in that regard.

Consult your heart and your mind, and if your are religious your God.

I wish you the best. I'm finding the divorce process the most depressing event in my life, but to grow, I know I must go through it.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums