Marriage Builders
Posted By: Nahja The no contact rule - 08/06/17 02:54 AM
A lot of other forums recommend husband play a part in child life

But this forum says absolutely no contact with the Bm or the child I wonder if that's the right thing to do? I feel people change everyday I hope this really work on his part. I wonder if anyone here experience the no contact rule. Gladly appreciate the response thanks in advance!!!
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: The no contact rule - 08/06/17 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by Nahja
A lot of other forums recommend husband play a part in child life

But this forum says absolutely no contact with the Bm or the child I wonder if that's the right thing to do? I feel people change everyday I hope this really work on his part. I wonder if anyone here experience the no contact rule. Gladly appreciate the response thanks in advance!!!

The no contact rule is essential to the safeguarding of your marriage. Staying will contact will result in divorce, which will harm your own children. Staying in contact also impedes the OW's ability to find a husband to father the child. Most men don't want to deal with some creepy married man hanging around.

This not the advice of the forum, but the advice of Dr. Bill Harley, clinical psychologist and founder of Marriage Builders. Your marriage will NEVER recover if there is contact between your H and his mistress. NEVER.

The other forums who are giving you this bad advice are not trained professionals and they don't care if you harm your children and your marriage with their bad advice.
Posted By: Nahja Re: The no contact rule - 08/07/17 04:58 AM
Definitely get it thanks for the response....
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums