Marriage Builders
Posted By: catnip Prayers for Bystander and his Wife - 05/10/00 10:55 PM
Please take a moment, if you will, to say a prayer for Bystander and his wife, C. They have suffered a terrible loss today.
Posted By: Mitzi Re: Prayers for Bystander and his Wife - 05/11/00 02:03 AM
Bystander,<P>Even with our disagreements, I still always wish you well. My prayers and deepest sympathies are with you.<P>Hugs,<BR>Mitzi
Posted By: babstr Re: Prayers for Bystander and his Wife - 05/11/00 04:14 AM
Bystander,<P>Your words of wisdom always help me. Your in my thoughts and prayers at this time of loss. <P>babstr.
Posted By: Bystander Re: Prayers for Bystander and his Wife - 05/11/00 03:35 PM
<BR>To all,<P>Thank you for your kind words. Yesterday we received the terrible news that our fourth child miscarried.<P>Drew<BR>--<BR>Who isn't a bystander to miscarriage anymore.
Posted By: Jenny Re: Prayers for Bystander and his Wife - 05/11/00 10:03 PM
Bystander,<BR>I can't recall your story, but I am so sorry for your miscarriage. (I know that pain personally, having lost our second child at birth and had 3 miscarriages, the last just this year). You and your wife will experience the whole grief process; take your time. I hope you have good support through this. I'm here too...<P>Prayers with you,<BR>Jenny, mommy to 2 living and 4 angels
Posted By: Paul Moyers Re: Prayers for Bystander and his Wife - 05/16/00 02:57 AM
Bystander: I don't know what to say...I more or less gave you a hard time not five minutes ago in your post before I saw this one...I am sorry for your loss. Truely sorry.<P>Prayers to you...One more child God has called home.<P>God Bless<P>------------------<BR>1Co:2:4: And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:<BR>1Co:2:5: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
Posted By: Bystander Re: Prayers for Bystander and his Wife - 05/16/00 03:32 PM
<BR>Paul, everyone,<P>We're having up days and down days. Yesterday was a down day. The timing of this, right before Mother's Day, was just awful.<P>Bystander
Posted By: Mitzi Re: Prayers for Bystander and his Wife - 05/16/00 03:41 PM
Bystander,<P>Just wanted to let you know that you and your family are still in my prayers.<P>Hugs,<BR>Mitzi
Posted By: No_Trust Re: Prayers for Bystander and his Wife - 05/17/00 03:59 AM
I'll say a prayer too. I'm sorry for your loss....
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums