Marriage Builders
Posted By: flowerseed happy? - 07/26/01 06:19 PM
I dont think there is a soul here be it wife husband ,other women ,other child the neigbers dog, could find anything with this type of a situation to cause them to be happy we are all trying to just survive the best we know how. <BR> P.S. Bonnie glad you found a friend [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]I can tell I make you so happy its nice to feel loved! with love flowerseed<p>[This message has been edited by flowerseed (edited July 26, 2001).]
Posted By: Bonniebb Re: happy? - 07/26/01 08:48 PM
No clue what you are talking about. I have my opinion and you have yours. It's that simple. But this is an open forum and when you say things like your husband what's nothing to do with [censored]'s kids, you can't NOT expect a reaction. There are plenty of women here who support your decision and your feeling, so why get so bent out of shape simply because I do not? If you were so confident in what you were doing, it wouldn't get to you. You have to do what you think is right. I guess I am just baffled that you could feel the way you do.
Posted By: flowerseed Re: happy? - 07/26/01 11:32 PM
<BR> Hey does anyone know if Raid works to get rid of trolls [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] if so we need a case. with love flowerseed
Posted By: broken_wings Re: happy? - 07/27/01 01:53 AM
Hey Flowersex!!! I still love you even if you the bitter old woman down the road with 1000 cats hanging around [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR><p>[This message has been edited by broken_wings (edited July 26, 2001).]
Posted By: gemini1 Re: happy? - 07/27/01 02:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I guess I am just baffled that you could feel the way you do.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Ok bonnie....THAT is the reason we are angry. Do not be baffled. Just accept what others do!<P>It is not up to you to accept or not.<BR> <BR>You are not the alpha or omega of this board.<P>Now move along little doggie and find someone who gives a rats [censored] what you think!!!!!!<P>Leave Flowerseed alone!!<P>No one but cliques allowed here....<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....
Posted By: Pollock Re: happy? - 11/18/01 10:38 PM
up
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums