Marriage Builders
Posted By: ohbratti1 Blue00....welcome back!! - 01/21/02 04:42 PM
I saw your post on the &#8220;other&#8221; thread. It&#8217;s good to see you posting again. I&#8217;m guessing that you and H have made some positive steps. I sure hope so. Let us know how you and H are doing.<p>OB1
Posted By: blue00 Re: Blue00....welcome back!! - 01/21/02 04:58 PM
Thanks. It's been rough ,but maybe progress. The ow called me and spilled her guts about 6 weeks ago.Since then, H vowed never to lay eyes on her again or go and see the baby without me. We are also in counseling. Ow won't allow h to see baby with "me in the picture", her words, so he hasn't seen the baby. It's very tough on him ,but he is handeling it.Also ow has announced that she is engaged, will be married withih a month,and is moving back to her home country with her new American H in May. We will see. I think it's just her last ditch effort to reel H back in.But it won't work. <p>As far as I go, my feelings have numbed so much that I don't have much more pain.If things will ever been half normal between h and me ,a lot willhave to happen. We will se.It's in God's hands.
Posted By: ohbratti1 Re: Blue00....welcome back!! - 01/21/02 05:55 PM
I&#8217;m hopeful for you, Blue. Progress is progress. OW has made decisions/choices that are not in her child&#8217;s best interest. She&#8217;s doing it for herself and her own desire to gain what is not hers. Its appalling how someone can be so manipulative and conniving at the expense of their own child. No one can ever say you didn&#8217;t try. OW was not receptive to your efforts. She cannot say that H abandoned his child. H does not need to live with that guilt. I hope he knows that. You both tried to make the best of a bad situation. Unfortunately you cannot control the other party. Your only choice is to move on and live your life together and leave her to her own doings. Focus on you and H. I know you&#8217;ve been through a lot and H was blind to the pain he was causing you. I hope he&#8217;s opened his eyes.<p>OB1
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums