Marriage Builders
Posted By: blue00 GloryB's children and affair's board... - 02/04/02 08:48 PM
I know some of you don't lurk there but some of the posts explain a lot.A new poster there named About Baby has rambled on about how Her Mm's wife will never be part of THeir child's life.Essencially saying that it's none of her business.Sound familiar to anyone? She actually believes that she has rights! I couldn;t help but crack up over this utter stupidity.Please go and read some of that garbage and relieve yourselves. Most of these women are truely out of touch with anything realistic. Why we have have wasted anytime ,even one second on these creatures is beyond me.Some of the present company excluded,ohbratti.
Posted By: EE Re: GloryB's children and affair's board... - 02/04/02 09:21 PM
I have not posted here for a very long while and was just passing thru today.<p>There have been a lot of mentioning Marriagebuilders over at GloryB in the last few weeks. Please beware that this site may be getting more OW posts. Usually the GloryB posters like to start flames at Infidelity.com but they have switched their attention to here. Please ignore the hurtful posts.<p>EE
You know I posts on both sights and this is the one thing that saddens me the most. People from opposite boards running back and forth like school children "look at what s/he said."<p>It's needless drama. And don't we all already have enough of that?! <p>Reguardless of who is right, wrong or whatever, what does any of it solve. You flame folks there, they flame folks here and nobody is better for the exchange.<p>Been done to death at this point. GIANT YAWN!!
Posted By: blue00 Re: GloryB's children and affair's board... - 02/04/02 09:29 PM
KS,
Your post is predictable.Not of of my sisters here. It was about others like you, not for you.Take your yawn back over to those who care.
[img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>*sigh*<p>gloryb is sad because BS's don't have a strong voice over there like OW do here and it is very one-sided. Lord help any OW who is trying to REALLY sincerely find the way out of her infidelity web cuz gloryb ain't the place to find it. I'm sorry...<p>I believe the pain of betrayed spouses revealed here on MB is very, extremely insightful and helped ME realize what I INFLICTED upon MM's family years ago. It is horrible. There is no way I could have ever realized it on my own. I could only imagine, but to come here and READ first hand some of the stories. It's very eye-opening. <p>Not to mention the OW SELF-inflicted pain. I find it difficult to believe for one second that anybody is really enjoying single parenting. It's not easy and I don't care how you got there--through divorce or unplanned pregnancy. Heck, there are even married single parents out there...I'm sure any married mom (OR DAD) can attest to having felt the weight of parenting all on their shoulders at one time or another.<p>Maybe I'm different, but it took me about 10 years before I was truly able to have peace within regarding the fact that I might never marry. Men are not jumping out of the woodwork to marry a single mom, let's face it. At least not the men *I* met along the way.<p>So blue00 you are absolutely right that some OW are completely out of touch with BS realities. I pray that eyes would be opened and I believe that eventually they will. Prayer is effective! So keep the faith & expect miracles!<p>[ February 05, 2002: Message edited by: BINthereDUNthat ]</p>
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums