Marriage Builders
Posted By: hbby/tuff_decision noplace ONLY!!!!! - 01/09/03 10:59 PM
noplacelikehome,

please respond if you are still there.

I need support and I respect you due to your obvious relationship with God that sings glorious beauty to my soul from your words in your posts. You have been given a wondrous gift. I respect you tremendously for your use of said gift.

If you or your husband would respond I would be greatly appreciative as I am in tremendous pain and need support and loving words to edify my spirit that is reaching out to God's saints of whom you have been placed firmly in the forefront of my mind in prayer and meditation in the recent sessions I have had with Him.

I would not have posted here if I had any other outlet that I could speak to you or your husband without publicly airing my thoughts. unless your name is noplacelikehome, please keep your (well meaning yet unsolicted) comments to yourself.

I am NOT reaching out for advice or "loving guidance". I am merely seeking support from a highly respected friend and sister in Christ.

thank you in advance noplace,
peace
tim
Posted By: Noplacelikehome Re: noplace ONLY!!!!! - 01/11/03 04:24 AM
Tim,

I'm here - I'm here. I've been reading some posts from Patti and think I am up to speed on the status of things. Please feel free to e-mail Bill and I at ....... We'll give you all the love and support we can muster.

It'll be ok, Tim.
Paula

<small>[ January 12, 2003, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: Justuss ]</small>
Posted By: Noplacelikehome Re: noplace ONLY!!!!! - 01/12/03 04:02 AM
Attention, Moderator,

Please delete my e-mail from the above reply. I'm not sure how to do it, otherwise I'd do it myself.

Thank you,
Noplacelikehome
Posted By: mshermi Re: noplace ONLY!!!!! - 01/12/03 01:43 PM
Hey Noplace,

Just click on the edit tab, the icon with the pencil on your reply that has your email address. You can then edit and take out your address.

Melissa
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums