Marriage Builders
Posted By: fortheboys CS question - Lynn?Anyone? - 01/24/04 03:30 AM
Once I am separated, does anyone know if OW files for CS later on, will they subtract my CS AND spousal support from my H income before they calculate her CS? Will they only subtract my CS and not take spousal support into consideration? I thought it was both, but was reading on TOW board that one of their lawyers said that spousal support does not matter and will not affect the OW's child support. The final figures have not been set yet, but I'm expecting that the spousal support will be larger than the CS. Lynn - do you know if that is true? I do not have a lawyer, and am almost done filing separation papers. We filled out paperwork with income and bills, household expenses, mortgage, kids expenses, etc. and the judge will be determining amt of spousal support and CS off of our figures. We have no $ to hide - I wish we did. It was pretty simple. What is the point of doing this if spousal support is not taken into consideration?
Posted By: gemini1 Re: CS question - Lynn?Anyone? - 01/24/04 03:49 AM
fortheboys,
You are one heartbroken lady.

I was too...

Was... the past.... you must start plan A.

If your h isn't helping ,then plan B until it hurts.

I did it, plan A and plan B.

Plan A until you have made up your mind not to take it any longer if your H will not do what it takes...plan B until it hurts.... It will... but maybe his love for you will over ride his selfish behaviour and you two will see the light of day again. Together!!!!
love
Debi

Fortheboys,
Oops! This was meant for hurting in sa.... I sometimes leave the computer and think, then I replied accidentally to you! Sorry...

I don't have the answers you need for the questions you've asked. Perhaps someone can fill you in later.

love,
Debi

<small>[ January 24, 2004, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: gemini1 ]</small>
Posted By: fortheboys Re: CS question - Lynn?Anyone? - 01/24/04 09:45 PM
No problem Debi - I am broken hearted too! Hopefully someone will have some answers to my question.
Posted By: ember Re: CS question - Lynn?Anyone? - 01/24/04 10:14 PM
Why not ask the judge? or the court for clarification?

ember
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums