Marriage Builders
Posted By: still his only love Our standing date - 05/31/02 03:47 PM
Since the weather has turned warmer, my H and I have been walking to the post office every day after he gets home from work (we live in a very small town with no mail delivery). There is a bike trail through the woods we take on our return. It serves several purposes: time alone to talk & find out about each other's day; exercise; fresh air, sunshine, communing with nature to help release any tensions from the day; reconnecting with each other and moving from "them" time to "us" time.<p>We were so disappointed when it rained that we have even started walking then unless it is a downpour.
Posted By: JavaPrincess Re: Our standing date - 05/31/02 04:42 PM
Cool.<p>I just found out that there is an annual Shakespeare festival in our area. It's in the park, and it's FREE (which is right in our price range right now.). "Hamlet" will be starting June 19th. I've invited H for a "date night," since we both really enjoy theatre and can't afford to go very much.<p>There's a smaller park near our house, too. Seems like you always forget about the cool stuff in your own backyard.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums