Marriage Builders
Posted By: nomadic Home Depot Date - 10/05/03 12:34 PM
OK this may seem silly but it is enjoyable! LOL...

Without actually 'needing' anything we've gone to Home Depot and walked the store... discussing all the things we 'could' do or we 'would' do if we had the extra money. We've found interesting discussions over some really awesome new faucets, looking at their kitchen displays, checking out the great ideas in the bathroom displays, etc.

Sometimes we end up doing some of the projects we dream up while doing this... most of the time we don't. But it's always fun and we usually spend about 1-2 hours walking, talking and having fun.
Posted By: LUVBUG Re: Home Depot Date - 10/16/03 09:16 PM
Home Depot is my husband's favorite toy store, so we have done this together a few times. We always enjoy shopping there together!
Posted By: afaust Re: Home Depot Date - 04/12/06 12:17 AM
We do this in Wal-Mart...
Posted By: pops Re: Home Depot Date - 04/30/06 02:25 PM
well i'lll be horse whipped. i have suggested this to my wife on several occassions but her reply is "that just depresses me more because we can't afford it"
Posted By: castu Re: Home Depot Date - 06/11/06 01:12 PM
well i'lll be horse whipped. i have suggested this to my wife on several occassions but her reply is "that just depresses me more because we can't afford it"

I hear that also but it's nice to dream. If anything it can be a catalyst to set a goal and work towards it. Or use it for ideas.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums