Marriage Builders
Posted By: cobol_girl Should I Expose someone else's A? - 02/05/10 09:11 PM
My BFF showed me an email where a friend of hers (distant acquaitance of mine) admitted she was having an A with her ex-boyfriend who happens to be a priest (terrible, isn't it).
In the email the WS stated that she had never fallen out of love with her XBF and had been sleeping with him on and off for her entire ten year M. She said she never really loved her H and only M him because her XBF was a priest and couldn't M her. I guess he can commit adultery but he can't M.

I am terribly disgusted. I know her H and I think he is a really good father and H. Should I send an anonymous email to her H letting him know that his W is cheating on him? I wish someone would have told me that my DH was cheating when he was having an A. I want to let him know so bad I can hardly take it. What do you think?
Posted By: Unfettered Re: Should I Expose someone else's A? - 02/05/10 09:15 PM

I wouldn't do it anonymously. He would be more likely to discount it or ask his wife who would deny and go further underground. If you know the guy, just tell him directly. He will almost certainly thank you for it.
Posted By: Fred_in_VA Re: Should I Expose someone else's A? - 02/05/10 09:35 PM
Show him the email. You can't state for certain you know the facts, but that this is the news you've been reading.

And yes, he will thank you for it. Later. Much later.
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Should I Expose someone else's A? - 02/05/10 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by cobol_girl
admitted she was having an A with her ex-boyfriend who happens to be a priest (terrible, isn't it).

Are you serious? faint

I'd take it to the church.
ASAP

It is a dangerous thing to hide this level of evil within a church community.
Posted By: cobol_girl Re: Should I Expose someone else's A? - 02/05/10 09:48 PM
I really wish I knew what parish he was a member of, I would sing like a bird. I am going to forward her H the email she sent to my BFF. I will have to find a way to find his email.
Posted By: TheRoad Re: Should I Expose someone else's A? - 02/05/10 09:52 PM
Expose this BH. If you can then expose at his church.
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Should I Expose someone else's A? - 02/05/10 09:57 PM
cobolgirl, you will be doing such a GOOD DEED for so many people if you expose this affair!
Posted By: Gack1 Re: Should I Expose someone else's A? - 02/05/10 09:58 PM
YES!
Posted By: dsd Re: Should I Expose someone else's A? - 02/05/10 10:10 PM
cobolgirl,expose to all the churches in the area he is from. They will know were he preaches from and then will know all about him and morally couldnt give him any recommendations for another job!
Posted By: hope3343 Re: Should I Expose someone else's A? - 02/06/10 02:30 AM
Since priests are far and few; google him and I bet you will get the info you need and all the good deeds he is doing for the community.
Posted By: lildoggie Re: Should I Expose someone else's A? - 02/06/10 03:56 AM
I'd expose in a heart beat.

Forward the email to the BH and to all the churches. Many churches work in a cluster, and if not, they do all know of each other because of the community projects they are involved in tend to have overlapping.
Posted By: bigkahuna Re: Should I Expose someone else's A? - 02/10/10 12:18 AM
Yes I exposed an affair to a BW a few years ago. She was very grateful.
Posted By: Fred_in_VA Re: Should I Expose someone else's A? - 02/10/10 12:31 AM
Yes.

'Nuff said.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums