Marriage Builders
Posted By: MargieLoll You: WS Them: BS - 05/03/10 08:25 PM
Any tips or advice to share when you're trying to win them and your marriage back?
Posted By: Vibrissa Re: You: WS Them: BS - 05/03/10 08:33 PM
Margie, forum etiquette around here is to try to keep everything on you to one thread. This way people are aware of your whole story and can use that to advise you. smile
Posted By: MargieLoll Re: You: WS Them: BS - 05/03/10 08:36 PM
I get that, V. I was just talking in general, any tips from WSs trying to save their M.

Most of the posts I've read are from the BS trying to get the WS back-so to speak.

Thanks. I won't take offense if I don't get any responses to this thread.
Posted By: bingo Re: You: WS Them: BS - 05/03/10 08:42 PM
You will never "win" them back !?? You should have been good enough in the first place !
Posted By: MargieLoll Re: You: WS Them: BS - 05/03/10 08:43 PM
You're right, there. "Win" back was the wrong word. Should have used earn? I think...
Posted By: TheRoad Re: You: WS Them: BS - 05/03/10 11:21 PM
Stay on one thread.

Recovery takes two to five years. Not days weeks months, years.

Call the Harley's. One call may help you get a strategy that will help to get the ball rolling.
Posted By: Fred_in_VA Re: You: WS Them: BS - 05/03/10 11:24 PM
Originally Posted by bingo
You will never "win" them back !?? You should have been good enough in the first place !
Zelmo, is that you?
Posted By: jessitaylor Re: You: WS Them: BS - 05/03/10 11:32 PM
just be the person they fell in love with in the first place.....be as open and honest as you can be, acknowledge their feelings and concerns and do all the work it takes to make them comfortable enough to believe in you again.....You will need to be more than just ordinary and really make them feel important to you......good luck and kudos for working and learning to have a better marriage.....
Posted By: Vittoria Re: You: WS Them: BS - 05/03/10 11:42 PM
Hi Margie,

Here are two threads that come to mind that would be beneficial for you to read.
They include links and good advice on what you are asking about.

Deerhunter's thread

Socal's thread

And like Road said ....... 2-5yrs, it's a long haul.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums