Marriage Builders
Posted By: stillhere8126 Another Affair Bites it! - 05/11/10 07:34 PM
Another Affair bites the dust....awwww, she dumped him because he was cheating on her...Well you reap what you sew! Apparantly it says that they have only been together two years(its been more), but he dumped his wife and two kids for this broad.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...an-phillipe/story-e6frfmqi-1225833258050

PS I hope someone didnt post about this already.
Posted By: karmasrose Re: Another Affair Bites it! - 05/11/10 07:36 PM
Probably like most women; dumped him when he left his wife and she'd had her fun....well, dummy, you stupid boy, you should've known!
Posted By: princessmeggy Re: Another Affair Bites it! - 05/11/10 07:37 PM
WH dumps his wife for OW and then OW dumps him for cheating. Whatever made her think that he wouldn't cheat ON her after he cheated WITH her. At least they didn't make it an affairage! Sheesh...
Posted By: karmasrose Re: Another Affair Bites it! - 05/11/10 07:40 PM
Maybe that was just what she said for the papers, she was cheating too, at least, that's what the article hinted at.
Posted By: princessmeggy Re: Another Affair Bites it! - 05/11/10 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by karmasrose
Maybe that was just what she said for the papers, she was cheating too, at least, that's what the article hinted at.

Figures MrRollieEyes
Posted By: OurHouse Re: Another Affair Bites it! - 05/11/10 08:42 PM
Good! I'd love to see his life continue to fall apart, while Reese Witherspoon...even if it is in fits and starts....seems to be getting her act together.
Posted By: TandC Re: Another Affair Bites it! - 05/11/10 10:01 PM
Whaaaaat...you mean to tell me that the good ol' "what comes around goes around" saying might actually hold water? Well, I'll be darned. LOL

Good! I'd love to see his life continue to fall apart,
As long as he continues being such a self-absorbed, womanizing creepster I think you might just get your wish, ha ha.

Affairs bad; karma good!
Posted By: hope3343 Re: Another Affair Bites it! - 05/12/10 04:42 AM
The karma bus just left some skid marks on the highway of waywards.

That magic 2 year mark.....hhhhmmmm
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums