Marriage Builders
Saturday, December 15th is the 50th Wedding Anniversary of Dr Bill Harley & his wife Joyce!!

Congratulations, Dr Harley & Joyce and thanks for all you do for all of us!!
Originally Posted by JustUss
Saturday, December 15th is the 50th Wedding Anniversary of Dr Bill Harley & his wife Joyce!!

Congratulations, Dr Harley & Joyce and thanks for all you do for all of us!!
Thank you for everything you've done for all of us.

Congratulations and to the next 50!! hurray

Happy Anniversary.
Very, very cool!

Thank you for having the initiative to want to share your marriage strengthening strategies with us!

The love they have was improved by choice.
Most have a Yugo; they, a Rolls-Royce!
They decided to share,
To help others get there,
Here's to the Harleys, Willard and Joyce!
50 yrs... now that's a big deal.

Mr. & Mrs. Harley,
Never met you guys, but owe you a lot.
On a day when lots in the U.S. (and maybe even me, too) are questioning Him, let me just say, I think God has done some work through you.
Thanks & Congratulations.
Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary Joyce & Bill Harley.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and time helping people survive affairs and helping couples create romantic and loving marriages.

On a personal note Marriage Builder's has been a guiding light during an emotionally traumatic time. The MB forum and fellow MBer's have provided encouragement and support whilst dealing with wayward behaviour.

My sincere thanks and appreciation.

Happyfuture66
Happy anniversary.
May the Lord richly bless your marriage
Congrats to the couple I owe a debt of gratitude. Although my marriage wasn't saved, I WAS. And I KNOW that there is a possibility that any future relationship I have would be spectacular, thanx to MB.

dance2
Dear Dr. Harley and Mrs.Harley,

Congratulations on your 50th Wedding Anniversary! And thank you for all you do for others. Thank you for role modeling a happy, successful marriage and teaching the rest of us how it is done!

hug
Happy Anniversary you two!

Dr. and Mrs Harley,

Congratulations on your wonderful life together. Thank you both for all that you do.

AM and husband J
This is so fantastic!!

Congratulations Dr and Mrs Harley. Inspirational. God Bless you both.
Great news! Thank you and congratulations, Dr. and Mrs. H!!!!!
Congratulations Dr. & Mrs Harley!!! Thank you for all that you do for us!!
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums