Marriage Builders
Posted By: JustUss Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 02/27/13 12:59 AM
Marriage Builders is saddened to have learned of the death of one of our very valuable, highly respected & loved members, Chrisner.

Chrisner passed away after an illness and will be greatly missed by all.

He left a legacy here on the forums, battling the shock of betrayal, sharing his pain & his wisdom, often times with his crazy sense of humor. He had the ability to survive and thrive after the divorce, to find new love and share that dream with others.

Rest in Peace, our dear friend, Chrisner.

Posted By: karmasrose Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 02/27/13 01:01 AM
RIP chrisner. pray
Posted By: prettypearl Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 02/27/13 01:12 AM
I don't post here much but read regularly and Chrisner was one of my very favourite posters. He had the most amazing sense of humor and a wonderful way with words. His tales about "gollum" were legendary.

I am truly saddened by this news, he was so young. My deepest sympathies to his family, particularly his daughter with whom I recall he had a very close relationship.

RIP Chrisner.
Posted By: maritalbliss Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 02/27/13 01:18 AM
Terribly sad news. frown
Posted By: black_raven Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 02/27/13 01:19 AM
frown Very sorry to hear this news. I liked his sense of humor. RIP Chrisner pray
Posted By: SusieQ Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 02/27/13 01:23 AM
Rest in peace, Chrisner.
Posted By: TheRoad Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 02/27/13 01:35 AM
I remember him and sad at our loss.
Posted By: Viper Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 02/27/13 01:48 AM
Whoa! This is terribly sad news. Just a short while ago I was thinking that out of all the threads I've read on this site if I had to choose for an update from just one former poster, it would be Chrisner. This is not the update I was hoping to see.

I wasn't around when he was here, but I've read every word he posted on this site, and he was an impressive individual. His sense of humor was right on target with mine. Man, this sucks.

Thoughts and prayers to his daughter. She must be destroyed.

RIP Chrisner.
Posted By: Surfer88 Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 02/27/13 02:49 AM
Rest Chrisner. Prayers for your family, and see you again one day.
Posted By: aussieswife Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 02/27/13 09:21 AM
Very sad to hear this news.

I pray his daughter be comforted by remembering her Dads strength of character and humour in the darkest of times.

Rest in peace Chrisner
Posted By: princessmeggy Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 02/27/13 09:35 AM
This is terrible news. I'm so sad for his daughter because they were so close. I'm sure there are many grieving for him because if I remember correctly, he was also a coach to many young people. He was a very funny guy, remember the woodchipper? RIP Chrisner.
Posted By: armymama Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 02/27/13 02:23 PM
How sad to hear this news! Rest well, Chrisner.

Posted By: BrainHurts Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 02/27/13 03:32 PM
Rest in peace, friend.
Posted By: Bellevue Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 02/27/13 06:53 PM
This is so sad! He was such a witty guy, his sense of humor about Wayzilla and Golum, his devotion to his daughter, his courage fighting to do the right thing - such a loss for the world. So sad to learn about his passing.
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 02/27/13 06:55 PM
Our friend has left us. My friend. Very sad indeed. His daughter is a beautiful person. Inside & out. Prayers for her.

PS:
I have a fantastic memory/photo of us 'fruits & nuts' gathered together (Chris & his DD) posing with Drew Carey and laughing our butts off. I just looked at the pic and feel sad, but so grateful we got to know each other. A really GREAT guy.
Posted By: Nerlycrzy Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 02/27/13 08:38 PM
So very sad,,,,

Yes Pep, I remember our "fruits & nuts" get together at Bob' Big Boy restaurant when I met Chrisner. So very handsome with his gorgeous daughter. And such a sincerely nice guy.

Such a loss....
Posted By: hope3343 Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 02/28/13 03:50 PM
I came on to pay my respects to Chrisner.
He was a true star on this site. My prayers go out to his family.
So sorry to hear about his loss. Chrisner will me missed.
Posted By: Holyheart Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 02/28/13 08:24 PM
Such a class act. I felt privileged when I got a post from him. I'm shocked and saddened that I never got to meet this man in person. My prayers go out to his family, friends, gf and all the MBers who are feeling his loss. God bless you Chrisner.
Posted By: bigkahuna Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 02/28/13 08:42 PM
That is so sad. Blessings to all his family and friends.
Posted By: QueeniesAdventures Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 03/01/13 04:20 PM
Bah-rooch a-tah a-do-noi e-lo-hei-noo me-lech ha-o-lahm da-yan1 ha-e-met.

Thank you for your gift of yourself to the many of us who were here when you were. You will be missed and touched so many of us with your life, laughter and love.

Queenie
Posted By: Neak Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 03/01/13 05:20 PM
He will be missed. frown
Posted By: StrongerThanB4 Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 03/26/13 02:21 PM
Sad news.... prayers sent
Posted By: Bob_Pure Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 03/31/13 08:44 PM
Rest in peace, brother. Very sad to hear of your passing.
Posted By: Lexxxy Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 04/01/13 07:20 PM
so sad...he will be missed.

is anyone in touch with Bugsmom? She'd want to know...
Posted By: jmwc95 Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 04/13/13 03:25 AM
I log onto this site for the first time in years...and this is the news that I get. What a shame. A life cut too short. My prayers go out to his daughter. She only had one real parent left, and now he's gone. RIP, chrisner.
Posted By: Trix Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 04/13/13 11:59 AM
Very sad news...I remember him well. Sad his daughter lost her great Dad.
Posted By: faithful follower Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 04/15/13 11:31 PM
Oh my goodness, how did I miss this news? RIP dear friend. My prayers for his DD. We met at the Fruits & Nuts lunch and his DD was 19 then. Such lovely people.
Posted By: helpthelostdads Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 05/01/13 11:57 PM
I haven't been on this site in months and this is news that really punches in the gut. Chrisner made me laugh often. RIP my friend. God bless your daughter, who had a wonderful father.
Posted By: sdguy038 Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 11/15/13 05:52 AM
Mike (aka Chrisner) was one of the biggest-hearted people I've ever had the privilege to meet. Every bit as wonderful in RL as when he treated you by leaving a message on your thread. Warm, loyal, caring, and crazy about his daughter (and his basketball team). And with a truly great sense of humor, of course. Taken much too soon.
Posted By: stilltryingx2 Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 11/15/13 05:34 PM
This is disheartening news. May God wrap His loving arms around your daughter and family in this, their time of need. Rest in peace Chrisner and know that indeed you were a great source of hope and inspiration to us all. Until we meet again.....
Posted By: bitbucket Re: Chrisner---- In Loving Memory - 11/27/13 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by helpthelostdads
I haven't been on this site in months and this is news that really punches in the gut. Chrisner made me laugh often. RIP my friend. God bless your daughter, who had a wonderful father.

Yeah pretty much my sentiment except it's been years since I've been here. I remember talking to him about board games and swapping movie quotes. I wish I'd gotten to meet him in RL.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums