Marriage Builders
Posted By: CullensHound Emotional Affair Turning - 03/15/13 04:33 PM
I don't know how to talk about this with anyone. I've asked God to help me, but I keep getting closer to this woman. I'm on the edge of going home with her. She's married, I'm married. I see her every day at work, so I can't control contact.
Help?
Posted By: NeverGuessed Re: Emotional Affair Turning - 03/15/13 04:36 PM
Call your wife - NOW!

Tell her that you have a serious problem and need her help.

When she asks, tell her what it is!
Posted By: CullensHound Re: Emotional Affair Turning - 03/15/13 04:37 PM
I'm an Elder, I've got kids, but those things aren't stopping us from talking about what we'd like to do. We kissed at our Christmas party, and it's been rolling since then. That was our only physical contact though.
Please give me some advice how to stop this.
Posted By: CullensHound Re: Emotional Affair Turning - 03/15/13 04:38 PM
My wife would kill me, leave me, might even beat me.
Posted By: NeverGuessed Re: Emotional Affair Turning - 03/15/13 04:43 PM
When you follow-through on your illicit plans, you will DESERVE the beating!

You asked for help - I gave you the best possible advice. If you are seriously interested in avoiding an unpardonable offense, you will do as I suggested. If not, it would be right to conclude you were looking for an excuse and alibi.

Your call, amigo!
Posted By: lightsout Re: Emotional Affair Turning - 03/15/13 04:43 PM
CullensHound, you have a chance that most people don't have that is the opportunity to stop the affair from going full blown. I would my rather work it out with my wife than the OW husband. Tell your wife now before it is to late. And be truthful with her.
Posted By: Fireproof Re: Emotional Affair Turning - 03/15/13 04:46 PM
Please contact the moderators about multiple posting aliases. Thank you
Posted By: NeverGuessed Re: Emotional Affair Turning - 03/15/13 04:52 PM
Thanx, FP.

Unknowingly investing time in "trolls" is one of the few downsides of working on this site!
Posted By: wife83 Re: Emotional Affair Turning - 03/15/13 05:02 PM
CullensHound, You came to the right place to get the right help. You are not able to battle this on your own....if you continue doing it on your own you can be SURE that the outcome will be even worse than you think! Many Wayards become so suicidal that it becomes the only outcome to escape their own misery. Wake up and act on what you KNOW is the right thing.....anything short of that will BRING DISTASTER to your WHOLE HOUSEHOLD, LIFE and EVERYONE AROUND YOU.
Posted By: CullensHound Re: Emotional Affair Turning - 03/15/13 05:11 PM
How do I stop without involving my wife?
Posted By: Fireproof Re: Emotional Affair Turning - 03/15/13 05:25 PM
We are locking this thread until the matter of multiple aliases is resolved.

JSA - CullensHound
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums