Marriage Builders
I'm helping a friend whose H is an EMT having an A with an ER nurse. She nor I are familiar with hospitals and good targets for exposure in this situation. Anyone who works at a hospital and can weigh in on a list of targets please do so!

Hospital administrator
The person in charge of the ER
Heck, just everybody with any kind of title and/or an office, including the Board of Directors.
I'd send a certified letter to EVERYBODY at the same time.

A person who was on MB a long time ago sued the hospital for facilitating the affair between his nurse wife and a doctor. There was a lot that came about in his story, but the hospital did end up settling out of court.

So, the letter to the hospital officials should be very clear that your friend expects the hospital to eliminate any opportunities for pursuing the affair during the nurse's work hours. Throw in a hint of legal retribution if this is not done.

Expose to the husband's boss and every other official in the EMT company.
Supervisors, hr directors. Head of nursing. Medical director. House supervisors. Directors of quality and patient safety.
Mention concern for potential patient safety issues created by people who are distracted by conduct an affair at work.

Also, many companies publish basic policies on fraternization so she might see if there is a policy prohibiting this behavior.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums