Marriage Builders
Posted By: suamico Way to go Bonnie Hunt! - 07/27/10 02:13 PM
I watched Bonnie Hunt today. She and a member of her staff were blasting John Edwards HO. They spent over 15 talking about it. They were very upset with the HO. It was great!
Posted By: Mark1952 Re: Way to go Bonnie Hunt! - 07/27/10 08:54 PM
I just watched the segment on the show's website...

It reminded me a bit of conversations held around here at times.

Bonnie was on target, but Ellie was ruthless! I kept seeing Mel instead of Ellie but the drawl wasn't quite right and her hair wasn't nearly big enough... grin

I loved every second of it!

Mark
Posted By: suamico Re: Way to go Bonnie Hunt! - 07/27/10 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by Mark1952
I just watched the segment on the show's website...
I didn't realize I could watch it on line. I will have to check it out. It did sound like a discussion on this board. If I remember correctly her husband had an affair and that is what broke up their marriage.
Posted By: suamico Re: Way to go Bonnie Hunt! - 07/27/10 10:14 PM
Here is a comment someone posted about the show. This person just doesn't get it.....

Bonnie, Bonnie, Bonnie: Today was the first day I have ever changed the channel from your show. I realize you have your personal opinion as do I, so it's okay to change the channel. Is what made me change the channel is the fact that you were bashing Jon Edwards' mistress. I am not saying that cheating on your wife is good under any circumstances, but it's not all her fault, it takes two to tango (my mom always says that). I thought it was good of her to come out in the open and tell her side of the story, and she shouldn't have to apologize for anything other then having an affair with a married man. I read her interview on line and I like it, she is to the point about quite a few facts that have not been true about her. I will watch you again, but I just couldn't continue today even though I wanted to see the other segments, that just ruined it for me.
Posted By: Mark1952 Re: Way to go Bonnie Hunt! - 07/27/10 11:12 PM
The fog is strong in this one...
Posted By: smileygirl Re: Way to go Bonnie Hunt! - 08/07/10 08:35 AM
Originally Posted by Mark1952
The fog is strong in this one...

LoL that made me laugh.

Ok I gotta find this clip now.
Posted By: Mark1952 Re: Way to go Bonnie Hunt! - 08/07/10 12:45 PM
Smiley,

I was referring to the comments by the person the Suamico quoted above. That is who the fog is strong in...

The clip with Bonnie and Ellie was right on target.

Mark
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums