Marriage Builders
Posted By: LongWayFromHome I Hate my Screen Name - 12/09/11 04:25 PM
I got the user name and the screen name mixed up in my registration confusion and am now stuck with 51CD30. Darn it. I wanted to be "FarFromHome," but it's my username instead.

I am only signed up on one other forum, and it was a motorcycle forum, so I'm a little green at this sort of thing.

It looks like there's an option to change the user name. Would this be confusing, do you think?
Posted By: MrWondering Re: I Hate my Screen Name - 12/09/11 04:50 PM
nah...just be sure to put a note in your signature line (for a little while) and maybe this thread on Other Topics will help us catch on.
Posted By: markos Re: I Hate my Screen Name - 12/09/11 05:19 PM
Originally Posted by 51CD30
I got the user name and the screen name mixed up in my registration confusion and am now stuck with 51CD30. Darn it. I wanted to be "FarFromHome," but it's my username instead.

I am only signed up on one other forum, and it was a motorcycle forum, so I'm a little green at this sort of thing.

It looks like there's an option to change the user name. Would this be confusing, do you think?

My username and screenname are the same. I've never understood why this website makes them different.

I'd be LESS confused if your username were FarFromHome. Then I'd know what to call you! You'd be less like a Star Wars character. smile
Posted By: Pepperband Re: I Hate my Screen Name - 12/09/11 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by markos
I'd be LESS confused if your username were FarFromHome. Then I'd know what to call you! You'd be less like a Star Wars character. smile

rotflmao
Posted By: LongWayFromHome Re: I Hate my Screen Name - 12/09/11 05:42 PM
Like R2D2?

Yeah, all those numbers and letters sort of feel like they should maybe be stamped on my back, along with a quality seal of approval.

Thanks for the input.
Posted By: MrWondering Re: I Hate my Screen Name - 12/09/11 05:47 PM
Just yesterday I ran across Pepperband's original name on MB.

Anyone know????
Posted By: LongWayFromHome Re: I Hate my Screen Name - 12/09/11 05:59 PM
The user name FarFromHome is already in use, so I am LongWayFromHome, as close as I could get it. This kind of thing really taxes the creative side of my brain.
Posted By: Prisca Re: I Hate my Screen Name - 12/09/11 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by MrWondering
Just yesterday I ran across Pepperband's original name on MB.

Anyone know????

oooh, MB triva ....
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums