Marriage Builders
Posted By: Jedi_Knight Dating Tips from a church website. - 12/16/12 04:00 AM
**edit**
Posted By: kerala Re: Dating Tips from a church website. - 12/16/12 02:05 PM
Funniest thing I've read all week.
Posted By: Jedi_Knight Re: Dating Tips from a church website. - 12/16/12 05:29 PM
I laughed when I read it.
Posted By: Logans_Run Re: Dating Tips from a church website. - 12/17/12 12:37 AM
What year did these "dating tips" come out?

When i started to read about the head lice prevelence with pentecostals.....I just started laughing.
Posted By: Jedi_Knight Re: Dating Tips from a church website. - 12/17/12 02:12 AM
Logan's,
I don't know.
I just now read the head lice thing.
I skimmed the article and didn't read all of it when I posted it.
After reading it all, I would not have posted it
Posted By: karmasrose Re: Dating Tips from a church website. - 12/17/12 02:38 AM
Wait, this is from a serious website?
Posted By: johnstwin Re: Dating Tips from a church website. - 12/17/12 03:03 AM
I googled the "cologne" that was mentioned and found this information:

"According to Paul A. Bradley's fictional satirical biography of Mrs. Betty Bowers, she proclaims herself "America's Best Christian". Bowers operates several Christian ministries with names like "Bringing Integrity To Christian Homemakers" (B.I.T.C.H.) and "Baptists Are Saving Homosexuals" (B.A.S.H.). She is a member of Landover Baptist Church, which she claims is "God's favorite church".

The character, as well as the content of the website, was created by Paul A. Bradley, who is also one of the lead writers for the websites LandoverBaptist.org (a parody site concerning religion)

Hope this helps...
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums