Marriage Builders
Found this video on YouTube. Hope it's appropriate for folks here. I don't recall any bad language. However, it is about revenge.

[video:youtube]
[/video]
LOL...he was too nice.
In New York, he'd be arrested. I can speak from experience.
It was probably his own car.
Probably yes, it was his own car. But wow.
reminds me of a scene in mystic pizza where julia roberts (in her first "big" role) dumps a container-load of fish guts into her bf's car when she thinks he's at the country club with another girl. it was his sister.

and i think he was too nice. i would have loaded plenty of horse poop soaked in horse urine. or possibly set it on fire. or just gone at it with a hammer. no, i don't have an anger problem wink
I like the story about the woman who was in a fight for her home. Her WH and his tramp moved into the house and then left because of an awful smell. The wife had put shrimp inside the curtain rods. The best part was when the WH and tramp moved out, they took the curtain rods with them. Love it.

AM
Originally Posted by armymama
I like the story about the woman who was in a fight for her home. Her WH and his tramp moved into the house and then left because of an awful smell. The wife had put shrimp inside the curtain rods. The best part was when the WH and tramp moved out, they took the curtain rods with them. Love it.

AM

rotflmao
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Originally Posted by armymama

AM

rotflmao
I like that one also.
i remember that thing about the shrimp in the curtain rods! classic! the funniest part *was* that they took the rods!!! stupid waywards.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums