Marriage Builders
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4855386/Jilted-husband-sues-doctor-ex-wife-affair-with.html
The comments section is full of great stuff! smile
Abbrba I don't post here much although I'm a regular reader. I lost my marriage due to his affair many years ago, and I followed your story. I'm so so sorry to read on your profile timeline that you've now filed for divorce. I always thought that you seemed a great guy and that your wife would eventually see the light but she obviously didn't. Damned waywards!. I know how hard you fought to keep it all together and I'm so sorry.
The comments tell you people have no idea about how adultery works.
Originally Posted by prettypearl
Abbrba I don't post here much although I'm a regular reader. I lost my marriage due to his affair many years ago, and I followed your story. I'm so so sorry to read on your profile timeline that you've now filed for divorce. I always thought that you seemed a great guy and that your wife would eventually see the light but she obviously didn't. Damned waywards!. I know how hard you fought to keep it all together and I'm so sorry.

Thank you, prettypearl, I appreciate it. Actually it was WW who filed for D, two days after I exposed. Though my Plan A didn't make a dent in her waywardness, I'll be able to look back knowing I tried everything possible to save my M.
Originally Posted by My4Loves
The comments tell you people have no idea about how adultery works.

Indeed, there are a lot of condemnations of the BS for not keeping the matter private. Though, I do see quite a few comments condemning adultery, and the WW and OM, so at least some people on there have their moral bearings.
Thats awesome! Wish more people would sue. Maybe fewer people would have affairs.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...someone-for-having-sex-with-your-spouse/

I thought this was a good article too, referencing the same situation. Good for that husband!
Excellent!
If only it was a legal option everywhere. shocked

© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums