Marriage Builders
Posted By: NSR Friends... Take Time - 11/19/99 04:15 AM
I found this on a prayer card that was given to me.<P><B><I>Take Time</I></B><P><I>Take Time to <B>THINK</B>... It is the source of power.</I><BR><I>Take Time to <B>PLAY</B>... It is the secret of perpetual youth.</I><BR><I>Take Time to <B>READ</B>... It is the fountain of wisdom.</I><BR><I>Take Time to <B>PRAY</B>... It is the greatest power on earth.</I><BR><I>Take Time to <B>LOVE</B>... and <B>BE LOVED</B>... It is a God-given privilege.</I><BR><I>Take Time to <B>BE FRIENDLY</B>... It is the road to happiness.</I><BR><I>Take Time to <B>LAUGH</B>... It is the music of the soul.</I><BR><I>Take Time to <B>GIVE</B>... It is too short a day to be selfish.</I><BR><I>Take Time to <B>WORK</B>... It is the price of success.</I><BR><I>Take Time to <B>DO CHARITY</B>... It is the key to heaven.</I><P><BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim
Posted By: bonnet Re: Friends... Take Time - 11/19/99 12:50 PM
Thanks Jim<P>How true.<P>Jo
Posted By: yes_dup469 Re: Friends... Take Time - 11/19/99 03:50 PM
NSR,<P>Thanks sooo much! I was having a really tough time that my ex hasn't called me back yet. He is suppose to let me borrow our cat carrier. Since he has a live-in he was going to bring it to his work and then I would pick it up. That was 2 days ago and no word. But instead of being down I decided to be up and be thankful for what I have. I love his prayer/poem and am going to put on the fridge (hopefully of my new house!).
Posted By: NSR Re: Friends... Take Time - 11/21/99 03:57 AM
Bringing it back to the top on a slow weekend. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: NSR Re: Friends... Take Time - 11/22/99 12:29 PM
Bringing to the top... for the start of a new week...
Posted By: Samantha* Re: Friends... Take Time - 11/22/99 01:22 PM
NSR,<P>Thanks for sharing. I think I'll print this one out. Again thank you.<P>------------------<BR>God bless you and all of us.<P>Samantha<BR>
Posted By: NSR Re: Friends... Take Time - 11/25/99 05:12 AM
For the Thanksgiving few...<BR>Just need a break from the sad stories...<P>Jim
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums