Marriage Builders
you're all out living your lives happily now. Right?

I'd like to think that's the case since I'l be joining you soon.
we are happy mostly because we are rid of lies, drama and being manipulated by our exes smile
Originally Posted by MyJourney

It's not slow for me.

laugh
LOL, Fred.
I've noticed Divorce is painstakingly slow and there isn't a whole lot to talk about. Expecially as compared with the SAA board where hour to hour things can be crucially important (e.g. the exposure process, or closing your bank account before you WS gets to it). Dating is also relatively slow and certainly less emotionally charged (ie less interesting). You start out with a date per week typically so there's no need to post or get responses multiple times per day, like in the SAA board.

So, MJ, to really answer your quesion: yes, for me personally, once the SAA stuff is over (I was just reading my thread from exactly one year ago...), life is generally MUCH better; even if it sucks a little. I hated being married to a recalcitrant wayward. For me, dating is much more fun. smile

Opt
1)The drama is gone and things are more peaceful.
2)Being single again stinks.
3)Too busy being a single parent to post.

Those are my reasons..lol smile
Nothing much exciting happening in my life to report...it's the usual commute/work/chores. But it's peaceful and it's definitely much better than being in the marriage I was in. I don't need the drama and anxiety!
Lol @ Fred.

So the consensus is that everyone seems to be really happy to be away from the drama as the highlight. I'm looking forward to that.

Without the drama, I guess I'll have more energy to invest in healthier and happier things.

Thanks for all the responses. Sounds like normal lives. smile

I hope you can move on and be happy soon!

Time heals.
Thanks Rhodie.
Originally Posted by MyJourney

For me, yes, absolutely! It really is better on the other side of the D fence.

For the waywards, not so much. My ex got pregnant unexpectedly by OM #2, and is now filing for bankruptcy.

For me, yes, absolutely! It really is better on the other side of the D fence.

Awesome. Ray of hope.

For the waywards, not so much. My ex got pregnant unexpectedly by OM #2, and is now filing for bankruptcy.

Pesky consequences.

I pray for my husband. grin
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums