Marriage Builders
Posted By: Greengables Popping in from years ago - 12/10/15 12:46 AM
Most of you all don't know me. I haven't posted on here since 2008. Unfortunately, I had to switch from the D/D section of MarriageBuilders to a forum for Young Widows and Widowers.

Now, I am getting remarried. I am doing a quick review of the MB concepts. And as always, I will struggle with Independent Behavior. And after 7 years of being alone, I am really worried that I'll have a big adjustment.

However, I've picked the right man. We're on the same page about relationships and marriage. I've practiced radical honesty, so the surprises should be very minor.

So, for all those who are dating, looking or just jaded--there's hope! It isn't easy or quick, but it is possible to find someone to be your helpmeet.
Posted By: NewEveryDay Re: Popping in from years ago - 12/10/15 04:26 AM
Greengables, awesome to see you! Congratulations! Yes we'll help you adjust smile
Posted By: Greengables Re: Popping in from years ago - 12/10/15 10:49 AM
Hi, Every!
Posted By: BrainHurts Re: Popping in from years ago - 12/11/15 04:49 PM
I've followed some of your stories, but not all.

Will this be your third marriage?

Is he aware of MB?
Posted By: OlderWiser Re: Popping in from years ago - 12/28/15 03:45 PM
GG,

I was here as well back then, too! Only thing is, I had to change my handle from then, as I could not remember "who I was" back then!

Welcome back, and CONGRATULATIONS!
Posted By: TheRoad Re: Popping in from years ago - 12/31/15 11:26 AM
I remember you too. Good luck.
Posted By: AGoodGuy Re: Popping in from years ago - 01/04/16 09:31 PM
Hi GG! What a nice update from you, glad that things are working out well!

AGG
Posted By: devastatedwife Re: Popping in from years ago - 02/18/16 12:45 AM
I don't know why Marriage Builders popped in my head just now ( I haven't posted or visited since 2010!) and lo and behold, there is AGG and GG. I remember you (both) so well...

GG, so glad to know you've remarried. I wish you all happiness.

AGG, I've no doubt all is well with your Mrs. Right smile

And I'm happy to report all is well here with me. Remarried 7/09 and still going strong. I even changed careers and my DH and I are business partners.

Even if GG and AGG don't see my post, for others out there, you most certainly can survive an affair smile
Posted By: AGoodGuy Re: Popping in from years ago - 02/25/16 03:20 AM
Originally Posted by devastatedwife
AGG, I've no doubt all is well with your Mrs. Right smile

Sure is smile.

And I'm happy to report all is well here with me. Remarried 7/09 and still going strong. I even changed careers and my DH and I are business partners.

That's so great to hear DW! I'm very happy for you!

Even if GG and AGG don't see my post, for others out there, you most certainly can survive an affair smile

I did see it, yay! And I went back and looked at some of our old posts, sort of an interesting yet weird journey. Though it all led us to a good place, so that's great!

AGG
Posted By: Bellevue Re: Popping in from years ago - 03/01/16 03:29 AM
GG, I remember you, and I also remember AGG. I took a break of several years and now I pop in to read success stories and struggles. A lot has changed on the Boards.
Posted By: SwH Re: Popping in from years ago - 03/10/16 02:23 AM
I have not been here in a while either. I remember you guys. For some reason I decided to log in. Older wiser I didn't remember mine either. I used the forgot login link and entered my email address
Posted By: IsIt2lateJohn Re: Popping in from years ago - 04/05/16 04:03 PM
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you.
Posted By: Rob_Jones Re: Popping in from years ago - 05/26/16 06:00 AM
Congratulations on new life. It's happy to see a happy story. I hope you will adjust well with the new life. You just need a little push. Your would be will help will help with that.
Posted By: Who_Dat Re: Popping in from years ago - 06/16/16 07:44 PM
A lot has changed on the Boards.

Ain't that the truth.
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Popping in from years ago - 06/16/16 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by Who_Dat

Ain't that the truth.

Thankfully! Howdy whodat! awesome
Posted By: Chris -CA123 Re: Popping in from years ago - 02/22/17 05:56 AM
Originally Posted by Who_Dat

Ain't that the truth.