Marriage Builders
Posted By: LovingAnyway Link to RIF's threads - 03/23/10 09:04 PM
Here's a link All of RIF's Posts which may help those deployed for their marriages.

He's a great poster, a generous and dedicated military man and husband.

I hope RIF won't mind me linking...haven't seen him on recently...still I believe he posted in 2009 in posts lost in the crash.

LA
Posted By: Mark1952 Re: Link to RIF's threads - 03/23/10 10:18 PM
Just a note about RIF.

He was a former Marine who joined the Army and spent a few tours in Afghanistan. He returned stateside, left the army and is now in Iraq as a civilian contractor.

I can state without question that he's one of my heroes, MB and otherwise.

Mark
PS He likes bass fishing too, so there ya go...
Posted By: smileygirl Re: Link to RIF's threads - 04/09/10 07:37 AM
I hope he comes back to the boards!
Posted By: ChrisInNOVA Re: Link to RIF's threads - 04/09/10 10:36 PM
Thanks LA!
Posted By: RIF Re: Link to RIF's threads - 04/11/10 04:43 PM
Wow, I've been away for several months now... and to be honest, it has been a good break.

Mrs. RIF and I are continuing to rebuild every day and our M is stronger than it's ever been!

Thanks for all of the kind words... I don't have nearly as much time to post like I did on my past deployments,but I will try and start checking in every so often.

Hey Mark - it's good to see you! I'm actually working for the Corps of Engineers over here in Iraq and will go back to my "regular" job with th Corps when I'm finished here. I've started crappie fishing more than bass fishing... they are much tastier!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Semper Fi!

RIF
Posted By: smileygirl Re: Link to RIF's threads - 04/11/10 05:05 PM
Hope you can take the time to read my siuation - WH is on deployment and I could sure use some insight. Glad to see you checking in smile
Posted By: RIF Re: Link to RIF's threads - 04/11/10 05:23 PM
Heading that way now... smile
Posted By: LovingAnyway Re: Link to RIF's threads - 04/11/10 05:58 PM
{{{{{{{{{RIF}}}}}}}}}}}

Great to see you, toots.

LA
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums