Marriage Builders
Posted By: Fireproof Keylogger Programs - 02/04/11 02:47 PM
A thread for the discussion of Keyloggers. Please rate the keylogger programs you have used and describe their effectiveness and ease of installation.
Posted By: Fred_in_VA Re: Keylogger Programs - 02/04/11 03:13 PM
I purchased and installed WebWatcher (http://www.awarenesstech.com/Cheating/). I got the data I needed, so I can't complain, but there are other programs people here will recommend ahead of it.

The one thing I liked most about it was that I could log on to the secure collection website to see what my cheating spouse was doing. I did not have to read emails that could have been intercepted or which could have given me away if I accidentally left my computer and email exposed.

As keyloggers do, it captured passwords, text messages, emails and web sites visited.

Since I got what I needed, I can't complain about it, and thus suggest comparing it to other keylogger programs to see which meets your needs best.
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Keylogger Programs - 02/04/11 03:32 PM
Another good one is eblaster because you only have to access the computer once. It emails the reports and records all keystrokes and IM chats. It costs around $100 and is easy to install.

They sell another one at the same company that is for computers you have daily access to called spectorpro.

They are at www.spectorsoft.com
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Keylogger Programs - 02/04/11 03:35 PM
Stealth iBot Computer Spy � $149.00 [installed via USB port]
here
Posted By: Trust_Will_Come Re: Keylogger Programs - 02/04/11 05:09 PM
Desktop Shark. Free and very basic, but it gives you an idea of what to look for. You can purchase more functionality, but the free application allows you to see everything that is typed by the person who is logged on. It shoes no indication that it is running unless you open the page.
Posted By: MrNiceGuy Re: Keylogger Programs - 02/04/11 09:59 PM
I agree with Desktop shark .. i have been mentioning it on several SSA threads. Best I have ever found ... and the price is great too .. free.

www.desktopshark.com
Posted By: Powerbane Re: Keylogger Programs - 02/04/11 10:36 PM
Using on my kids laptops right now.

Worth the price and easy to configure.
Posted By: SugarCane Re: Keylogger Programs - 02/11/11 09:55 PM
Somebody mentioned remote installation - without needing physically to access the device. Does anyone know anything about this? Apparently, the spyware is sent in an email that downloads when opened.
Posted By: Babycakes2010 Re: Keylogger Programs - 02/12/11 01:38 PM
I have tried several out there and they all seemed to do that except you have to have physical contact with the remote computer to disable the spy ware, so it really does not do any good. I have not found one that will install itself without having to disable the firewall, if any one knows about one, I would like to know too. But here is what I have done, I got eblaster on the home computer and got the passwords for his email at work, and now I am finding out that he is sending cute little notes to a couple of his co-workers arggghhhh!! I want that stopped!! Any suggestions? Can't email the OW husband as that might free her to be with my H, and I can't confront him with out him knowing I "peeked" into his work email! I am at a loss!
Posted By: Fred_in_VA Re: Keylogger Programs - 02/12/11 03:54 PM
Originally Posted by Eleonor
I have tried several out there and they all seemed to do that except you have to have physical contact with the remote computer to disable the spy ware, so it really does not do any good. I have not found one that will install itself without having to disable the firewall, if any one knows about one, I would like to know too. But here is what I have done, I got eblaster on the home computer and got the passwords for his email at work, and now I am finding out that he is sending cute little notes to a couple of his co-workers arggghhhh!! I want that stopped!! Any suggestions? Can't email the OW husband as that might free her to be with my H, and I can't confront him with out him knowing I "peeked" into his work email! I am at a loss!
Eleonor, are you posting on the SAA (Surviving an Affair) forum? If not, please start a thread there and ask how to demolish this affair. Right away (it's the weekend, so responses will be slower in coming than during the week).
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Keylogger Programs - 02/12/11 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by Eleonor
Any suggestions? Can't email the OW husband as that might free her to be with my H, and I can't confront him with out him knowing I "peeked" into his work email! I am at a loss!

You most certainly should contact the OW husband if you want to kill the affair. Elenor, this forum is not an advice forum for infidelity. You need to start a thread over on the Surviving an Affair forum so folks can show you how to save your marriage.
Posted By: Babycakes2010 Re: Keylogger Programs - 02/13/11 11:45 AM
No I haven't, I will thank you, I wasn't sure where to post!
Posted By: Fred_in_VA Re: Keylogger Programs - 02/24/11 01:02 PM
There is a keylogger program for Mac (a Windows version is available, too) called Refog Keylogger for Mac. There is a free trial version and the full version retails for only $39.95.

I haven't used it, so I can't vouch for it, but there is a demo video and the website has a lot of information about it.

http://www.refog.com
Posted By: Northwood8900 Re: Keylogger Programs - 02/26/11 05:34 AM
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Another good one is eblaster because you only have to access the computer once. It emails the reports and records all keystrokes and IM chats. It costs around $100 and is easy to install.

They sell another one at the same company that is for computers you have daily access to called spectorpro.

They are at www.spectorsoft.com

On my Windows Vista computer, Windows Defender detected eblaster 2011 and deleted the program.

To get around this, make sure you disable Windows Defender before installing eblaster. Turn it back on after the installation is complete and make sure you add the exception files that eblaster gives you.

The names of these files change each time you reinstall eblaster so you'll have to enter them in again if eblaster is detected and deleted.

There is a write-up on how to get around Windows Defender. If you go to www.spectorsoft.com, go to the "Support" tab at the top, then eblaster, then "knowledge base". Enter your serial number and then do a search for "Windows Defender". It'll pull up the articles that you need.

Hope this helps someone.

Posted By: LoveCAG Re: Keylogger Programs - 02/26/11 04:50 PM
I am having problems with the eblaster. It sends reports but doesn't pass along the actual keystrokes now. It did at the beginning but it stopped. The only thing the keystrokes say is "bbbbbbb uuuuuuuuu ccc" stuff like that.

My crappy keylogger system I have on there that I got for free is doing a whole better job.
Posted By: maritalbliss Re: Keylogger Programs - 02/28/11 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by LoveCAG
I am having problems with the eblaster. It sends reports but doesn't pass along the actual keystrokes now. It did at the beginning but it stopped. The only thing the keystrokes say is "bbbbbbb uuuuuuuuu ccc" stuff like that.

My crappy keylogger system I have on there that I got for free is doing a whole better job.
Can you access the computer, go online and test it to see what it reports for your visit? Visit FB, check your email, etc. then see what it reports?
Posted By: LoveCAG Re: Keylogger Programs - 02/28/11 11:45 PM
It isn't recording period now... even when I turn the computer on. I have another keylogger on there that is working just fine but it doesn't send reports, I have to access it manually. My wife still doesn't know it is on the computer AT ALL. Even though I feel we are in recovery I don't know if I should tell her this detail or not! lol
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Keylogger Programs - 03/01/11 01:39 AM
LoveCAG, I would delete it and reinstall it and see what happens. There is a help line where you can call eblaster for problems. I have to say I have NEVER EVER experienced a problem with eblaster and wonder if your wife has discovered it or it has been found by your anti-spyware?
Posted By: Northwood8900 Re: Keylogger Programs - 03/01/11 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by LoveCAG
It isn't recording period now... even when I turn the computer on. I have another keylogger on there that is working just fine but it doesn't send reports, I have to access it manually. My wife still doesn't know it is on the computer AT ALL. Even though I feel we are in recovery I don't know if I should tell her this detail or not! lol

Try opening the eblaster on the monitored computer. It may have been deleted. Mine was deleted the other day by Windows Defender--guess an update or something taught it what to look for?

Posted By: LoveCAG Re: Keylogger Programs - 03/01/11 04:28 PM
She didn't discover it, probably the antivirus got it blocked when the software was updated. When I get the time, I'll get it fixed. I usually quickly read keylogs when she was go to the bathroom.
Posted By: LoveCAG Re: Keylogger Programs - 03/04/11 12:10 AM
Well the other keylogger is doing a better job than eblaster right now... I am going to unistall eblaster since it is not working at all, even when you add the file names in the virus definitions. I tried everything to get that working... I'll just have to borrow the laptop every once and a while to school to inspect the keylogs manually.
Posted By: Northwood8900 Re: Keylogger Programs - 03/04/11 12:38 AM
Did you add the exceptions to Windows Defender as well?

I had to do that on mine.
Posted By: LoveCAG Re: Keylogger Programs - 03/04/11 12:47 AM
I didn't know you can do that with Windows Defender too! I'll try that when I get the chance.
Posted By: Northwood8900 Re: Keylogger Programs - 03/04/11 01:19 AM
It may have been Defender that stopped eblaster. For me, I had to disable both it and the anti-virus to do the install. To disable Windows Defender in Windows 7:

1. Open Windows Defender by clicking the Start button . In the search box, type Defender, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Defender.

2. Click Tools > Options > Real Time Protection > uncheck "Use Real Time Protection"

3. Install eblaster then enable Windows Defender

4. Add the excluded files under "Excluded Files and Folders"

You should be good to go, then. If you go to the eblaster website, there is a support area with a "Knowledge Base". After putting in your serial number, it'll let you search for how-to articles on common installations. I believe there is one for how to install around Windows Defender.

Posted By: RMX Re: Keylogger Programs - 03/11/11 01:49 AM
I have been doing alot of research lately on remote administration. If a BH needs a keylogger, and cant afford one I might be able to help. I've worked out most of the bugs and I am fairly confident in its operations.

It is a EXE you run that look like another program to install.
It calls home to a IP or host name you specify, so you dont need to contact it, it contacts you.

The only thing is I want it to do good, not harm.

Posted By: smileygirl Re: Keylogger Programs - 03/15/11 11:54 PM
I have no acess to his laptop. I do but I can't log in so any suggestions?
Posted By: Northwood8900 Re: Keylogger Programs - 03/16/11 04:15 AM
You could, maybe, install the program by going into safe mode. I'm not sure if you would be able to bypass the password/login, worth a shot? Here's a how-to:

http://www.computerhope.com/issues/chsafe.htm
Posted By: MrNiceGuy Re: Keylogger Programs - 03/18/11 08:38 PM
Try pressing a sequence of keys and hold each down as you press each of them in that order. Do this 2x

CTRL - ALT - DEL

It may/should open a new login screen where you type in the user name yourself. THEN use the username Administrator and a blank password. I have ran into SO many PC's where the administrator user has no password and was able to login even tho i had no passwords for the users I could chose from at the login screen.
Posted By: nelsonak Re: Keylogger Programs - 03/25/11 08:46 PM
Just to follow up after MrNiceGuy, have you ever used Linux? You can boot what's called a Linux Live CD or via thumb drive, and use that to reset passwords for accounts on a Windows computer.
Posted By: stillcommitted Re: Keylogger Programs - 04/07/11 04:48 AM
I used http://www.webwatchernow.com

I was worried about the anti spy wear on the target computer, this site offers live chat and if you want a tech will install the program for you.

I set up the account then late one night just logged onto the site with the target computer, opened up the live chat, ask for a tech to help, the tech asks permission to take over the computer. 10 minutes later it was done.

It is web based so you can access what the computer has done from anywhere. Just log in to your account.

I would add the screen shots.

It worked great until the WW got a new computer which is a MAC. at the time webwatcher did not cover macs, don't know if they do now.
Posted By: hurtagainbydavid Re: Keylogger Programs - 04/18/11 06:32 PM
What kind of keylogger can be used on an ipad 2?
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Keylogger Programs - 04/19/11 12:47 AM
I haven't heard of one, but I would check on brickhouse security and see if they have something.
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Keylogger Programs - 04/19/11 12:47 AM
ALSO, check on flexispy and spectorsoft.com.
Posted By: Northwood8900 Re: Keylogger Programs - 04/19/11 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by hurtagainbydavid
What kind of keylogger can be used on an ipad 2?

They advertise this as collecting URLs and emails from an ipad:

http://www.mobile-spy.com/ipadspy.html
Posted By: chickadee1 Re: Keylogger Programs - 04/26/11 03:55 PM
need some tech advice, can you have two apps mobistealth and mobilespy on the same phone, it seeem that mobil spy may work better on the droid, but i already have the other on it. ouch!
Posted By: Rouge1 Re: Keylogger Programs - 05/13/11 02:36 AM
ok i tried desktop shark and all it did was lock up internet explorer whenever it was used i had to uninstall it to get internet explorer working again

windows 7 64 bit home premium edition.

any ideas on any other free or very cheap keylogger programs out there

thanks in advance.
Posted By: Northwood8900 Re: Keylogger Programs - 05/13/11 05:24 AM
I have the free version of desktop shark on this machine (Windows 7, 64 bit same as yours) and it works just fine.

Does using a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, etc.) still cause problems?

Eblaster works very well but is around $100.
Posted By: Rouge1 Re: Keylogger Programs - 05/18/11 02:04 AM
internet explorer is the only browser installed and ive tried several times and it keeps doing the same thing getting a little frustrated with it lol.

i do know its not a antivirus or windows defender problem so im kinda baffled at the moment
Posted By: Northwood8900 Re: Keylogger Programs - 05/18/11 04:33 AM
For what it's worth, my Windows 7 uses Avast free anti-virus and then Windows defender. I don't remember them catching desktop shark, but think the AdAware program caught it.

Try downloading a different browser and see if that helps.
Posted By: MrNiceGuy Re: Keylogger Programs - 05/18/11 05:37 PM
Internet Explorer sux ... worst browser ever invented. Download FireFox and use that as your default browser. Your internet experience will speed up tremendously in comparison to IE.

Posted By: unloved8 Re: Keylogger Programs - 05/22/11 04:27 PM
Not very computer savy.

Is there a free key logger that takes screen shots?

Will the free key loggers, assuming they don't take screen shots pick up Facebook messages, chats, and yahoo chat text?

I have a external hard drive that periodically saves new stuff, causing an icon on the task bar to "glow". Would the stuff saved by the key logger be saved there as well causing it to "glow"?
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Keylogger Programs - 05/22/11 04:53 PM
unloved, I am not aware of a free keylogger that is invisible and undetectable. Some good ones are webwatcher and eblaster but they do cost money. You only have to access her computer ONCE and can monitor her computer remotely with webwatcher or via email reports with eblaster.

Posted By: unloved8 Re: Keylogger Programs - 05/22/11 05:04 PM
unloved, I am not aware of a free keylogger that is invisible and undetectable. Some good ones are webwatcher and eblaster but they do cost money. You only have to access her computer ONCE and can monitor her computer remotely with webwatcher or via email reports with eblaster.

are there any i can pick up at walmart, best buy etc.
On line purchaser from our shared bank account will be red flag/
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Keylogger Programs - 05/22/11 07:09 PM
unloved, I am not sure. Do you have a credit card that is in your name only?
Posted By: Northwood8900 Re: Keylogger Programs - 05/22/11 11:15 PM
Desktop shark is free and captures only whatever text is typed. No screenshots, but their pay version might. I'm not sure.

As for paying, you could get one of those visa gift cards or something--check a drugstore. Then you'd just say your "prescription" cost $100 and use the gift card to pay for the spyware. Eblaster is a good one, check their website for the exact cost.
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Keylogger Programs - 05/23/11 12:44 AM
That is a great idea, Northwood, about getting a giftcard! His issue is that he needs a keylogger that will email him the reports or one that will allow him to view activity remotely. He won't have access to this computer again.
Posted By: unloved8 Re: Keylogger Programs - 05/23/11 02:13 AM
Originally Posted by Northwood8900
Desktop shark is free and captures only whatever text is typed. No screenshots, but their pay version might. I'm not sure.

As for paying, you could get one of those visa gift cards or something--check a drugstore. Then you'd just say your "prescription" cost $100 and use the gift card to pay for the spyware. Eblaster is a good one, check their website for the exact cost.

Good idea. Going to check the local electronic stores tomorrow, but if that don't pan out, think i'll just have to go grocery shopping a wal mart next time. They should sell them their right?

BTW anyone know about the external hard drive thing.
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Keylogger Programs - 05/23/11 02:27 AM
Wouldn't you want to install the keylogger on HER own personal computer? Is that connected to an external hard drive?

When you shop for a keylogger I would make sure it is one where you don't have to access her computer to get the reports. You need remote access.
Posted By: lildoggie Re: Keylogger Programs - 05/23/11 08:43 AM
Are there key loggers for linux?
Posted By: Northwood8900 Re: Keylogger Programs - 05/23/11 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by unloved8
I have a external hard drive that periodically saves new stuff, causing an icon on the task bar to "glow". Would the stuff saved by the key logger be saved there as well causing it to "glow"?

For desktop shark (not familiar with other free ones) the logs are kept on the monitored computer. To open the program, you just type in a string of letters and it opens. The logs are saved in a hidden file on the computer, but these are easily viewed if you change your folder settings.

So, yes, if you have an automatic backup of your hard drive to an external drive (I have one at work) then it probably will copy the log files over.

To my knowledge, eblaster doesn't save anything on the monitored computer's drive. It just emails reports via the eblaster server. Anything more detailed on how it operates is above my pay grade smile but it works great. You install it and never have to access the monitored computer again.
Posted By: unloved8 Re: Keylogger Programs - 05/23/11 05:48 PM
Wouldn't you want to install the keylogger on HER own personal computer? Is that connected to an external hard drive?

She has one for it storing music and movies. Not sure if it automatically backs up but worried about it.

When you shop for a keylogger I would make sure it is one where you don't have to access her computer to get the reports. You need remote access.

Just read the sell webwatcher at big chain computer stores. It is remote viewing. To be honest not sure what it would pick up. If something is going on with the guy who is gone it would but her friends live one floor up so talking with them face to face is no issue. Plus she has a cellphone and she texts alot. I know they have programs for phones but this is a foreign phone,
Posted By: Lyndie Re: Keylogger Programs - 05/24/11 03:54 PM
I have installed a logger on my computer. I would like to install one on WS's. However he is very good with computers. I need to know the best way to hide one and one that is free. I can't afford to purchase one.Has anyone ever made a fake email account? I know her work email and was thinking of making one saying it was my WS to see how she'd respond if I pretended to be my husband.
Posted By: unloved8 Re: Keylogger Programs - 05/30/11 11:38 PM
got desk top shark on home computer. Ran a search and it couldn't find it. Does show up in task manager but there is soo much stuff going on there anyway and name is not obvious.

Is there a free one. That shows searches? Or is that a screen-shot function only?

Plan to buy good one for other computer. But looking to go cheaper (free) at home.
Posted By: unloved8 Re: Keylogger Programs - 05/30/11 11:43 PM
Originally Posted by Lyndie
I have installed a logger on my computer. I would like to install one on WS's. However he is very good with computers. I need to know the best way to hide one and one that is free. I can't afford to purchase one.Has anyone ever made a fake email account? I know her work email and was thinking of making one saying it was my WS to see how she'd respond if I pretended to be my husband.

I would worry about being tripped up. I mean i thought of a fake doing something similar with facebook and and my wifes roomates.
She ask you something you (him) should know and your sunk.
Posted By: BXB9473 Re: Keylogger Programs - 06/13/11 12:56 PM
I bet a lot of people on here are like me, theycant get access to spouse's computer. My WW has hers locked down all the time and I don't know the password. I've tried but to no avail it would be nice to install something like this but unless you can actually install something, it's virtually impossible.

Anyone have thoughts on how to get access?
Posted By: chickadee1 Re: Keylogger Programs - 06/16/11 07:23 PM
this is a small thing but it shows you all the internet explorer passwords and accounts set up on teh computer-

you techies probably know better ones- but a for a newbee it opens alot!!!

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/internet_explorer_password.html

also has the history viewer.

just unzip and download into a file folder thats somewhat obscure and you can keep checking.....
Posted By: MrNiceGuy Re: Keylogger Programs - 06/16/11 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by BXB9473
I bet a lot of people on here are like me, theycant get access to spouse's computer. My WW has hers locked down all the time and I don't know the password. I've tried but to no avail it would be nice to install something like this but unless you can actually install something, it's virtually impossible.

Anyone have thoughts on how to get access?

Desktop shark DOES keep screenshots incase anyone is wondering. YOu just have to go to the folder for it (which is usually a hidden folder) located right in the c directory. I htink the folder is called DS. ANyhow .. even tho the free version of desktop shark claims thatyou cant do screenshots .. its in the images folder in the DS folder. Its just the interface doesnt allow you to view them when using the program .. so you have to go view it manually.

There is 2 ways to get access to the PC.

1. At the user selection screen ... press CTRL/ALT/DEL x2 it will then bring you to a new logon screen. Enter Administrator as the user and leave the password blank. 7/10 it will enter into the Administrator account and then you can install whatever you like.

2. This way to gain access will erase the password. Your spouse will know something is up ... but you can create a boot CD with this link http://home.eunet.no/pnordahl/ntpasswd/ that allows you to boot into SHELL and delete the passords of any user account on that PC. The only down side is .. that 1. As i mentioned your spouse will know you erased the password and 2. any encrypted files will be gone/locked forever after erasing the account password. Not many ppl I know encrypt their stuff though so for most users its works great.

hopefully that hlps someone.
Posted By: celticvoyager Re: Keylogger Programs - 06/30/11 01:53 PM
Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy
I agree with Desktop shark .. i have been mentioning it on several SSA threads. Best I have ever found ... and the price is great too .. free.

www.desktopshark.com

Desktopshark is awesome. The Free version gives you ALL the keystrokes and can be hard to decipher if you don't have a lot of time to dig through. Specially if the person typing is a bad typist.
Posted By: HeartbrokeSteve Re: Keylogger Programs - 07/23/11 03:22 PM
I just got the desktopshark. With testing It does get all key strokes but the letters are different colors then the command key so not that hard to figure out.
Posted By: HopeforChange Re: Keylogger Programs - 07/23/11 07:01 PM
WH is still in contact and deleting his tracks. I have zero access to his computers because they are biometric log-on (unfortunately I'm not growing new finger prints). Only thing I have access to is his iPhone 4. It is a locked device, not jailbroken. Are there any free keyloggers that will work with that and not be noticeable when he does things like sync? He has a LOT of tech knowledge and I don't want to put something on there he would notice immediately draining the bandwidth we pay for. I know he texts her then deletes though and I want to know what is said.
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Keylogger Programs - 07/23/11 07:22 PM
Hope, you do realize that Plan A is only supposed to last for 3 to 4 weeks? Is there a reason why you are dragging this out?
Posted By: HopeforChange Re: Keylogger Programs - 07/23/11 07:50 PM
WH was deployed and not here or in contact with anyone until a couple of weeks ago. Plan A didn't go into effect until then.

Waiting on Plan B is in effect because youngest is in the NICU and I can't physically leave with that going on.
Posted By: Northwood8900 Re: Keylogger Programs - 07/24/11 06:21 AM
Originally Posted by HopeforChange
I know he texts her then deletes though and I want to know what is said.

I don't know of a free product, but why don't you just ask him to not delete the adulterous texts that he sends his girlfriend. That you'd like to read them.

Seriously.
Posted By: SugarCane Re: Keylogger Programs - 07/24/11 11:04 AM
WH was deployed and not here or in contact with anyone until a couple of weeks ago. Plan A didn't go into effect until then.

Waiting on Plan B is in effect because youngest is in the NICU and I can't physically leave with that going on.
Welcome to MB, Hope. I'm so sorry to hear of the affair, and of your baby's ill health.

Please start a thread with your story in the forum Surviving an Affair. We will be able to help you better when we know the full picture. You need advice on more than just a keylogger!
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Keylogger Programs - 07/24/11 04:16 PM

OHMY! Please start a thread on Surviving an Affair so others can help you, Hope. frown
Posted By: unloved8 Re: Keylogger Programs - 08/06/11 03:44 PM
Just to update. Desktopshark is now only free for a 3 day trial.

frown
Posted By: Diabwilly Re: Keylogger Programs - 08/19/11 09:33 AM
Dear Fireproof,

I have bought the Desktopshark program and have isntalled it on my laptop for testing before I install it on my son's laptop that my wife uses for her emails and FB.
All our computers use AVAST antivirus program and Windows Defender as antispy program. I was able to exclude the dskl.exe from being detected and bumped off by Avast. It worked perfectly well for one day and now suddenly comes an other problem with the certificate of the desktop shark.
When I use the new portal or the old portal to log in, I get the following message:
"Unable to complete secure transaction" ,
Error code "sec_error_revoked_certificate"
It is requesting the portal through a secure connection https.

How can I go around this? I cannot see the LOGS file on a remote computer since I cannot log in. I can still see the Log file on the concerned computer itself.

Need your help.

Diabwilly
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Keylogger Programs - 08/19/11 12:56 PM
Willy, I would contact the desktopshark company and ask them for assistance.
Posted By: chubby_bunny Re: Keylogger Programs - 10/08/11 06:09 PM
I just wanted to share a keylogger that I found with everyone here. It's called Steel Keylogger, and it works on Windows PCs. You can find it at steelkeylogger.webs.com. I have tested it on Vista and Windows 7. You can have it email logs and even screenshots to you. Emailing logs works wonderfully, but I haven't tried screenshots. The software is free as well.
Posted By: MrNiceGuy Re: Keylogger Programs - 10/12/11 08:18 PM
Well .. i bought the full working version of desktop shark .. and man its great. Both my wife and I use it to monitor the kids on both our home PCs and i installed it on my work PC so my wife can see what I do if she so choses. (my work PC is home made and i was allowed to install it) .. and to keep each other accountable. Not to mention you get a login to see all the monitored PCs from any location. Great tool. and great price.
Posted By: EllisMateFan Re: Keylogger Programs - 11/23/11 06:08 PM
I have used a traditional keylogger, the keyllama, on our home computer but it is pretty obvious when connected. My husband found it, it was so obvious. I need some type of monitoring on the computer as I have caught my husband more times than I can count with "secret" email accounts. I am looking into the Stealth iBot from brickhouse security. Anyone know about that and if it is detectable with Avast? The instructions say to disable Avast but does anyone know if I have to enable Avast after installing the iBot?
Posted By: Northwood8900 Re: Keylogger Programs - 11/23/11 06:19 PM
I haven't used Stealth ibot with Avast, but have used eblaster with it and it was never detected.

For the eblaster, and I suspect the same applies to Stealth ibot, you turn off Avast and Windows Defender.

The Avast menu should have an option to disable it for a while. Ignore any warning messages that follow.

To disable Windows Defender: In Windows 7, open the Control Panel and type in "Windows Defender" in the search box at the upper right. Open it, click on "Tools" and then "Options" to open the settings window. Click on "Real time protection" in the left column and uncheck the "Use real-time protection" to disable Windows Defender.

Install the program and it will probably give you a list of files to exclude from antivirus searches. Enter those files into both Windows Defender and Avast.

On Avast, you click on the "Settings" button in the upper right and then on "Exclusions" in the left column.

For Windows Defender, go to Tools > Options > Excluded Files and Folders in the left column. Click the "Add" button to browse to whatever files you need to exclude.

Many times, the keylogger program will give you the excluded files in a text file format. You can then copy and paste the paths directly into the anti-virus. If you cannot right-click to copy/paste, try hitting Control-C to copy and Control-V to paste.

After the excluded files are in, then enable Avast and Windows Defender. If you have Windows 7, it will probably prompt you to do so anyways.

And that's it. Give yourself an hour if you haven't done it before, and do a quick test run of Windows Defender and Avast before calling it done.
Posted By: EllisMateFan Re: Keylogger Programs - 11/23/11 06:35 PM
Awesome, thanks for the advice. I have never used this before, just a traditional plug in keylogger that is so easy to detect. Everything he does is on the computer. I just caught him with his latest "secret" email so it may be a few months before he feels safe enough to create another but I want to be prepared.
Posted By: Northwood8900 Re: Keylogger Programs - 11/23/11 06:39 PM
Is he having an affair?

Posted By: EllisMateFan Re: Keylogger Programs - 11/23/11 06:52 PM
No idea really. He says no when I have confronted him with the knowlege of several secret email addresses. From what I can tell he contacts people on Craigslist and has profiles on Ashley Madison but I can find no evidence that he has actually gone through with having an affair. He tells me he just likes to talk dirty to other people and it makes him feel like someone else wants him. He says all it is is talk but that he has done nothing. I feel that is the same as cheating but I don't know.
Posted By: Northwood8900 Re: Keylogger Programs - 11/23/11 08:20 PM
If you feel it's the same as cheating, then it's the same as cheating. If you feel that it's inappropriate, then it's inappropriate. Make sense?

If you'd like to bounce some ideas off of others that have been in similar situations, you could post a question in the Surviving an Affair section. That section gets a lot more traffic than this one does. Here's the link:

http://forum.marriagebuilders.com/ubbt/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=35&page=1

While his actions may not be an affair in the traditional sense, it's certainly not helping the marriage and seems like a reasonable stepping stone for his escalating it into something else. But, you can turn it around, and there are a lot of folks here that can offer advice.

Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Keylogger Programs - 11/27/11 06:28 PM
Originally Posted by mom2boyzinva
No idea really. He says no when I have confronted him with the knowlege of several secret email addresses. From what I can tell he contacts people on Craigslist and has profiles on Ashley Madison but I can find no evidence that he has actually gone through with having an affair. He tells me he just likes to talk dirty to other people and it makes him feel like someone else wants him. He says all it is is talk but that he has done nothing. I feel that is the same as cheating but I don't know.

Yes, that is cheating.
Posted By: markos Re: Keylogger Programs - 11/28/11 02:17 AM
Originally Posted by mom2boyzinva

What is an Affair?

Coping with Infidelity: Part 2 How Should Affairs End?

Originally Posted by Dr. Harley
You'd think that the unfaithful spouse would be so aware of his or her weaknesses, and so aware of the pain inflicted, that every effort would be made to avoid further contact with the lover as an act of thoughtfulness to the stunned spouse. But instead, the unfaithful spouse argues that the relationship was "only sexual" or was "emotional but not sexual" or some other peculiar description to prove that continued contact with the lover would be okay.

Most victimized spouses intuitively understand that all contact with a lover must end for life

I'd say in this case contact with the whole website must end for life.
Posted By: kar Re: Keylogger Programs - 12/07/11 06:33 AM
I finally got desktop shark up and running again on WH laptop.
WH has lavasoft ad aware on it and it blocked Desktop Shark. Luckily I figured out how to bypass that. However it shows up on the registry. Does anyone know how to get the exceptions to not show up?
Posted By: kar Re: Keylogger Programs - 12/07/11 06:45 AM
Desktop Shark is working nicely however it is being picked up by lavasoft ad-aware. I thought I was able to exclude it but the second you open up lavasoft it shows up again. I am on my third scan.
Any ideas as to what I can do about this?
Posted By: Northwood8900 Re: Keylogger Programs - 12/07/11 03:04 PM
I would uninstall the ad-aware.

I had it on a computer with desktop shark for a while and it did fine. But then it caught it and I never could get it to work.

Adaware never did see the eblaster, though, so you might think about a different program.

Posted By: MrNiceGuy Re: Keylogger Programs - 12/07/11 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by kartoread
Desktop Shark is working nicely however it is being picked up by lavasoft ad-aware. I thought I was able to exclude it but the second you open up lavasoft it shows up again. I am on my third scan.
Any ideas as to what I can do about this?

Yeah .. do not use ad-aware .. use comodo internet security. Its got an adaware type tool built into it and it ignores desktopshark. At least with my experience.

www.comodo.com - its free ... comes with antivirus .. firewall .. malware protection and more. Never had an issue with it. just make sure after you install it that you right click the desktop icon and set all the settings to trainingmode so it will stop asking you questions every 5 seconds about program rights.
Posted By: MrNiceGuy Re: Keylogger Programs - 12/07/11 05:57 PM
Oh and another tool that goes well with that is advanced system care! its free too ..
Posted By: kar Re: Keylogger Programs - 12/07/11 06:40 PM
I am not the IT person in my home. That would be my WH. I however am extremely savvy and a super sleuth. I am also not afraid to try something new on the PC.

With that said though; removing Ad-aware will just get me in trouble. Now suggesting a better, new and improved program could work. Does comodo pick up Desktop Shark at install? If it does then I will be up a creek. WH would never allow me to do the install because he likes to gaslight me by telling me how I will screw up the PC. I think he truly believes I am PC illiterate. Not! I know everything he does if not more about PC's and I am self taught.
Posted By: MrNiceGuy Re: Keylogger Programs - 12/07/11 08:15 PM
I am not 100% sure .. but I put in the full version of desktopshark after i already had comodo in my pc.. and have not had a single issue with comodo seeing or flagging it. You just have to make sure the settings on comodo are set to training mode (defence and firewall).

Try the trial version of desktopshark on another PC with comodo at a friends house (someone who is on your side and will not inform your hubby) before you move forward with it on your own PC. just to make sure. But like i said .. Comodo and desktopshark get along very well on my pc .. and im running vista.
Posted By: kar Re: Keylogger Programs - 12/08/11 04:08 PM
WH found the keylogger. Bummer.
Now what?
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Keylogger Programs - 12/08/11 04:21 PM
kartoread, personally I would have used eblaster because I have never known anyone to detect it.

But my question is why are you spying on your husband if you are getting divorced?
Posted By: kar Re: Keylogger Programs - 12/08/11 05:12 PM
WH found eblaster on the laptop. So I switched to something else.

I was spying on my H because I cancelled the divorce.

I was trying to confirm the red flags I was thought I was seeing. I believed H was using incognito but I couldn't prove it. Now I know that he was using incognito and that it was for porn.
Posted By: Northwood8900 Re: Keylogger Programs - 12/08/11 05:20 PM
How did he find it-- through the list of virus exceptions?

I don't know, without those exceptions, how you'd be able to put a keylogger on that an anti-virus wouldn't find.

Possible solutions:

1. Put the eblaster on again and, when he deletes it, tell him that it stays on as a condition for you staying married to him. He forfeited any privacy by cheating on you. Period. No negotiation.
2. Get rid of the computer.

If he's serious about recovery, he'll agree to it. If/when he balks, you'll have your answer. frown
Posted By: kar Re: Keylogger Programs - 12/08/11 05:33 PM
Hi Northwoods-
I am not sure how he found it. My guess would also be the exceptions list. At the time my eblaster wasn't working due to an update it required. I spoke to tech support and they said the only way for me to get it working again was to get the laptop and do the update. WH was out of the home and I had no access to the laptop.

Thanks for the advice. I will do this tonight. I am scared to find out that he balks at it.

Posted By: Northwood8900 Re: Keylogger Programs - 12/08/11 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by kartoread
Thanks for the advice. I will do this tonight. I am scared to find out that he balks at it.

He probably has to hit bottom for anything to change. For your own (emotional) well-being, it's best that you are the one leading the charge instead of trying to react and keep up with what a wayward says or does. You can go nuts doing that! smile
Posted By: themiki Re: Keylogger Programs - 12/09/11 07:10 PM
you could try keylogger from www.simplekeylogger.eu, easy to install.
Posted By: EllisMateFan Re: Keylogger Programs - 01/04/12 08:21 PM
Does anyone know of a keylogger program that will work with Linux?

My husband likes to have Linux on our home computer. I suspect that is because there are no programs that can be loaded on there that can be used to spy on his activities. That is what I have found out by doing a little research on google on the subject.

We bought a new computer after the last time I caught him with a secret email. That computer had Linux on it. Our new one has Windows. I was using a traditional keylogger that you plug into the keyboard but he found it on the new computer so I cannot use that any longer. I have eBlaster on the new computer. He has had no suspicious activity as of yet but I do notice he is doing a lot of research on Linux again and I think he is going to put Linux on the new computer so I cannot check up on him and he can go about on his merry little way. He knows to look for the keylogger that you plug in so I am not stupid enough to put that on again if he switches to Linux. He is not aware of the eBlaster that I know of.

Any ideas or suggestions?
Posted By: Northwood8900 Re: Keylogger Programs - 01/04/12 09:24 PM
It's kind of Greek to me, but this advertises a keylogger for Linux:

http://www.hackpconline.com/2011/04/keylogger-for-linux.html

Posted By: lildoggie Re: Keylogger Programs - 01/05/12 07:11 AM
There is a keylogger for Linux. However it does require that you, or a trusted person has the ability to use Terminal, and a reasonable grasp of Linux coding. There are 2 types of coding, one requires the KL to be booted each time the computer is started up (for people who shut the computer down every evening), and another for those who leave it running constantly.
Posted By: maritalbliss Re: Keylogger Programs - 01/06/12 03:43 AM
There is a keylogger for Linux.
Can you give us a little more info? What is the name of the keylogger? Where can it be ordered?
Posted By: lildoggie Re: Keylogger Programs - 01/08/12 07:21 AM
As with most Unix programmes, the keylogger is freeware.

It is described as
LKL is a userspace keylogger that runs under Linux on the x86 arch. LKL sniffs and logs everything that passes through the hardware keyboard port (0x60). It translates keycodes to ASCII with a keymap file.

You need to understand how to use linux Terminal as the instructions assume at least a basic understanding. Unfortunately there is no keylogger available to use for GUI. At least I haven't found one. You may also need to know how the 'sudo' command works.

Google 'linux keylogger' and a bunch of links will come up. I see that there is a newer form than the better known LKL called logkeys. I haven't used it myself so cannot give an opinion sorry.

LKL
logkeys

Posted By: maritalbliss Re: Keylogger Programs - 01/09/12 07:50 PM
Google 'linux keylogger' and a bunch of links will come up. I see that there is a newer form than the better known LKL called logkeys. I haven't used it myself so cannot give an opinion sorry.
Okay - thanks!
Posted By: OneTiredLady Re: Keylogger Programs - 03/29/12 12:25 PM
Hello, I'm new here but have a quick question. I want to put either webwatcher or eblaster on my computer. However, I have found that my DH has put both Comodo and Spybot on the computer. I'm not sure if he did this to keep me from using a keylogger program or in general to deal with virus issues we've had on the computer. He has never been that computer savvy, but he is being sneaky now, which may include him acquiring the knowledge to conduct his sneaky behavior.

If I put webwatcher or eblaster on the computer, will comodo or spybot kick them out? It's technically my computer so if it will, then I'll just delete those programs and download the keylogger, but I'd rather keep them on and get around them so it's less obvious that I'm checking on him. I'm not even really sure that he's using those programs. They don't appear to have been accessed for a very long time.

Thoughts?
Posted By: Northwood8900 Re: Keylogger Programs - 03/29/12 01:18 PM
You'll want to check Comodo and Spybot to see if they have a means of excluding certain files during scans. When you install eblaster, it gives you a list of files to input into that list of excluded files so that the antivirus does not flag the program.

I imagine that webwatcher works the same way but couldn't say for sure.

I'd disable Comodo, Spybot and Windows Defender before installing the keylogger. After it is installed, turn those programs back on and run scans. If it picks up anything and offers you a choice of "ignoring" the found program, then do that.

Posted By: OneTiredLady Re: Keylogger Programs - 03/29/12 01:32 PM
Great! That is what I will do. I think I should be okay and he seems to be relaxing and making mistakes. So I should be able to do it without him noticing.
Posted By: zouzouni Re: Keylogger Programs - 05/31/12 10:19 AM
HELP My husband is a very tech savvy cheater who has now gone to great extremes to keep everything more than hidden from me. I need to install a keylogger on his Vaio (windows 7) with Avast and Spybot Search & Destroy. Have access to comp every day for several hours but every program I have tried (refog, eblaster, Powered Keylogger) they all either have a problem with avast or in the case of Powered, the Avast is ok but Spybot finds it. I have excluded keyloggers from his list in Spybot just to see (without installing keylogger) and he picked up on it by checking the list and making sure they were checked off. Does anyone know of any solution besides a hard drive keylogger (we are talking laptop here and I am not that mechanically inclined).

Also, he has a cell phone I would love to get my hands on. Xperia X8 with android. He uses a google account but only while at work and then deletes it from the phone so if I check from home I don't see it. Therefore I would have to use another account to get into the market to download something. He is also extremely gifted in flashing phones and keeps everything very up to date so I am thinking the phone is a no-no.

To top it off, he is abusive so if I get caught...
Posted By: SugarCane Re: Keylogger Programs - 05/31/12 10:51 AM
zz, I bumped another eblaster thread for you to read. I hope it answers your question.

Don't pay for the eblaster with a credit or debit card that your H knows about. Buy a pre-paid debit card if you must. And dont use an email account that your H already knows about. Set up a new one and never leave it open on the PC.
Posted By: zouzouni Re: Keylogger Programs - 05/31/12 11:17 AM
already got the new bank account and the new email account. no worries smile
Posted By: MrNiceGuy Re: Keylogger Programs - 05/31/12 08:30 PM
Did you try desktopshark? none of my antivirus and or adaware programs are alarmed by it.
Posted By: Northwood8900 Re: Keylogger Programs - 05/31/12 11:10 PM
Good suggestion. My avast and adaware didn't catch it, either, but Windows Defender did. You can add it (desktopshark) to the exclusion list on it. Since Windows Defender is a little more obscure, he may never think to check it.
Posted By: bewildered123 desk top shark won't download - 07/10/12 05:02 AM
Tried to download desktopshark and it kept coming up with corrupt zip file. Any ideas? The system is pretty old so that may be the issue.
Posted By: StillHereMakingIt Re: Keylogger Programs - 07/31/12 08:37 PM
Just a little trick I used to do. It's a simple thing and not sure if it will still work...I would do a search of all files modified within a certain time span that I knew XWH was on the computer. I would look for those files within folders for chat, message, email that looked to be temporary files and I would open them with a text program like notepad.

It would look to be a garbled mess but sometimes you could pick out some text, sometimes it was just enough...
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Keylogger Programs - 07/31/12 09:38 PM
Good suggestion, SHMI! Good to see you! smile
Posted By: Carolnenee Re: Keylogger Programs - 08/01/12 06:25 AM
Does eblaster work on an ipad? We have three computers(iPads) in the house hooked up to same wifi/modem. I only want key logger on one of the iPads.
Posted By: BrainHurts Re: Keylogger Programs - 08/01/12 10:05 AM
Originally Posted by Carolnenee
Does eblaster work on an ipad? We have three computers(iPads) in the house hooked up to same wifi/modem. I only want key logger on one of the iPads.
Try this out.

iPad keyloggers
Posted By: susanal Re: Keylogger Programs - 08/03/12 06:05 AM
Yeah, I am a new member, I prepare to pay for a keylogger right now, I have read so many choices you guys recommend, I wonder which one is best for me?
I need fearures: log keystrokes, internet history, capture csreen shots, parental control to limit online time, block sites.
This keylogger for PC I find on yahoo http://www.microkeylogger.com/ almost has the features I want, but do you know better ones?
Posted By: maritalbliss Re: Keylogger Programs - 08/04/12 04:55 PM
Check out the eblaster at www.spectorpro.com
Posted By: edurne Re: Keylogger Programs - 08/06/12 08:57 AM
The most important features that a good Keylogger must have are:

1. Extremely easy to use
2. Very stable
3. Completely invisible
4. Good 24h support
5. Secure and trustfull download from chip online

The Keylogger that offers all that is:
www.wlogger.de.vu

I use it myself and really recommend it to anybody.

Regards
Posted By: iphonegenx Re: Keylogger Programs - 08/07/12 06:22 AM
You may want to check this out. A post how to install a key logger for jailbroken iPhones which is absolutely free.

http://iphonegenx.blogspot.sg/2012/08/how-to-install-key-logger-onto-iphone.html
Posted By: 1HopefulGuy Re: Keylogger Programs - 10/27/12 12:08 AM
Hi All,
I am trying to install Desktopshark on my work PC's so my wife has complete visibility to everything I do at work. Problem is that I work at a large computer company that has security and firewalls installed that are not allowing me to install the keyloggers. I am trying to add it to the list of "allowed" programs, but it is deleting all the executables before I can even install them to tell it what to allow. My company uses McAffee. Technically, I'm not supposed to be adding such software, but I'm putting my marriage before my job here. Any suggestions?
Posted By: maritalbliss Re: Keylogger Programs - 10/27/12 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by 1HopefulGuy
Hi All,
I am trying to install Desktopshark on my work PC's so my wife has complete visibility to everything I do at work. Problem is that I work at a large computer company that has security and firewalls installed that are not allowing me to install the keyloggers. I am trying to add it to the list of "allowed" programs, but it is deleting all the executables before I can even install them to tell it what to allow. My company uses McAffee. Technically, I'm not supposed to be adding such software, but I'm putting my marriage before my job here. Any suggestions?
Is this a condition your wife has requested? Some companies have extremely high security to protect their corporate intel. Yours is obviously one of them, and I doubt that they will be supportive of having a keylogger recording your work. You made need to leave that job.
Posted By: chickadee1 Re: Keylogger Programs - 10/27/12 06:22 PM
while you are looking for a new job, can you set up a teamviewer account that she can check your computer from home, and you can even work from home.... its doesnt record things but at least she can see where you have been and your emails....
Posted By: 1HopefulGuy Re: Keylogger Programs - 10/28/12 05:48 AM
Yes, this is part of my extraordinary precautions. My wife wants me to do it and I am in "enthusiastic agreement."

Regarding
You made need to leave that job

I am an engineer and part of my job is being on the computer all day. I can't just leave that job since the next one will be the same. I'd have to leave my career... even then, any professional job these days requires computer work.

So I don't know if "leaving that job" will fix the problem. I was hoping that some techie on this forum might know how to play with MacAfee settings or something.
Posted By: Driven2 Re: Keylogger Programs - 10/31/12 04:25 AM
You could get a cheap pocket video recorder (with time stamp) and keep it pointed at you and your monitor while you are at work. Camera turned on as you exit your car in the AM, then off as you return to you car. No pausing, stopping or redirecting permitted. SD chip goes to BS for download & review, fresh chip goes in camera each day as you cycle through a small set of chips.
Posted By: 1HopefulGuy Re: Keylogger Programs - 12/14/12 02:45 AM
Originally Posted by BobMe
Try All In One Keylogger from Relytec.com site.

It installed without my corp spyware killing it! However, my corp doesn't allow it to email the log info to my spouse. I can't seem to get the FTP option to work, either. I'll try the download to USB option and then I can just give that to my wife each day. I'm not sure if that's going to be foolproof enough, so I might need to keep searching for an otpion. I'll let you know.
Posted By: li_runner Re: Keylogger Programs - 01/08/13 09:20 PM
does anyone know of a reliable easy to use keylogger for the iPhone?
Posted By: lost_and_found Re: Keylogger Programs - 01/22/13 05:59 AM
hi All,

Can anyone recommend a keylogger for an android phone. Eblaster work on android but not as a key logger.

I need this as WS is using messenger services like Viber and Whatsapp to contact OM, so it a keylogger I require.
Posted By: mrEureka Re: Keylogger Programs - 03/04/13 01:26 PM
Originally Posted by 1HopefulGuy
Yes, this is part of my extraordinary precautions. My wife wants me to do it and I am in "enthusiastic agreement."

Regarding
You made need to leave that job

I am an engineer and part of my job is being on the computer all day. I can't just leave that job since the next one will be the same. I'd have to leave my career... even then, any professional job these days requires computer work.

So I don't know if "leaving that job" will fix the problem. I was hoping that some techie on this forum might know how to play with MacAfee settings or something.

Can you get VPN access for your wife? Then she can have a local presence on the corporate LAN from wherever she is. That would circumvent any firewall issues.
Posted By: daisyvo Re: Keylogger Programs - 03/08/13 07:59 AM
Have some app to track but i prefer to HelloSPY app. It so cool, stable and better price.

It help to track phone location, sms, call history, spy call, track whatsapp and imessages and more.

You can download FREE and use trial 48h FULL features at hellospy dot com. Hope this help!

Moderators Note::: Free for 48 hours with a credit card, then it is expensive
Posted By: supermomtofour Re: Keylogger Programs - 03/27/13 10:23 AM
I downloaded isafesoft keylogger. It claims to be 100% undetectable, however DH found it in the windows registry. Is there any way to hide it from there?

Is eBlaster completely hidden even in the registry?
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Keylogger Programs - 03/27/13 04:08 PM
mom, here is the webpage, you can call and ask them: http://www.spectorsoft.com/products/eBlaster_Windows/index.asp?source=nav-hs-eBwin
Posted By: 6877 Re: Keylogger Programs - 04/19/13 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by momto4girls
I downloaded isafesoft keylogger. It claims to be 100% undetectable, however DH found it in the windows registry. Is there any way to hide it from there?

Is eBlaster completely hidden even in the registry?

I used eblaster on my WH phone, it was completely hidden and he had no idea it was on there. Even after he knew I had "bugged" his phone he still never figured out what exactly I had done. Just remember to delete it out of the history when you are done downloading it.

When I installed it, I had to split up the whole process into 3 different time frames b/c I couldn't have his phone long enough. So after I installed the first part of it, I had to wait 2 days to complete the rest of installation. It worked wonderful! So glad I used it.
Posted By: blacktack Re: Keylogger Programs - 06/11/13 04:06 AM
Would sure like to get more info on this.
Posted By: blacktack Re: Keylogger Programs - 06/11/13 09:25 AM
Was wanting to get some information on remote key loggers? Do they work and are they obvious to the user of that computer?
Posted By: suzyswife Re: Keylogger Programs - 06/13/13 01:32 AM
***EDIT***

Moderators note: There is a change in the rules about links on this forum.

1. Board Members with more than 25 posts may post links to spy resources here

2. Advertisers must contact the board Administrator, Justuss, and tell us about your product. Your product must have been peer reviewed by a recognized, legitimate software reviewer, such as CNET, in order to be recommended here. Please send us a short description of your product, how it works and a peer recommendation.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Posted By: braveeagle Re: Keylogger Programs - 07/10/13 03:39 PM
***EDIT***

Moderators note: There is a change in the rules about links on this forum.

2. Advertisers must contact the board Administrator, Justuss, and tell us about your product. Your product must have been peer reviewed by a recognized, legitimate software reviewer, such as CNET, in order to be recommended here. Please send us a short description of your product, how it works and a peer recommendation.

Posted By: carterericron Re: Keylogger Programs - 10/24/13 08:10 AM
Originally Posted by BobMe
Originally Posted by momto4girls

Registry mmm.
Use All In One One Keylogger.
All In One Keylogger does not write to registry and it is the Best Keylogger i have found.
Totally invisible and very easy to use.
Download the trial from Relytec site:
http://www.relytec.com
A software keylogger would probably record keystrokes from an O/S soft keyboard like Microsoft, depending on where exactly it hooks into the operating system.
Posted By: wdeweyb Re: Keylogger Programs - 11/20/13 05:25 AM
looking for help....I can't afford one of these keyloggers, but I am in need of finding exactly what is going on in my marriage behind my back. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Don't know where to turn with all of this.
Posted By: Everthesame Re: Keylogger Programs - 11/27/13 01:41 AM
Wdeweyb, I remember reading on this forum somewhere that desktop shark had a free trial period. Maybe that would be long enough to get you some info? I don't know much about it, so you'll have to do some research.

Have you read through this thread?
Posted By: MrNiceGuy Re: Keylogger Programs - 11/28/13 12:20 AM
Its free trial was like 3 days... I may have the older version somewhere that was free for unlimited. However if you get the licence for one install its only like 10bux. 50bux for unlimited installs. You can also login on their site to view the logs from any pc.
Posted By: sanityseeker Re: Keylogger Programs - 02/16/14 06:32 AM
Originally Posted by stillcommitted

I was worried about the anti spy wear on the target computer, this site offers live chat and if you want a tech will install the program for you.

I set up the account then late one night just logged onto the site with the target computer, opened up the live chat, ask for a tech to help, the tech asks permission to take over the computer. 10 minutes later it was done.

It is web based so you can access what the computer has done from anywhere. Just log in to your account.

It worked great until the WW got a new computer which is a MAC. at the time webwatcher did not cover macs, don't know if they do now.
Originally Posted by stillcommitted

I bought this but couldnt download because Chrome ifentified it as spam. I talked to live chat they said to try Internet Explorer and to do some trickd. Dudnt offer to take over computer. WH got home before I was able to continue. I hope it works on next try.
Posted By: Taffy1 Re: One stop shopping - 04/07/14 04:10 AM
I am looking for a key logger, or blocking software that I can use on my ipads, iPhone and laptop which is windows. Is there a software out there that will work on all formats and doesn't have a monthly fee?
The other issue is I want to install it on my company laptop, which for obvious reasons I don't want it to be easily visible to the administrator or when I hand over the laptop virtually for problem fixing etc.
The goal is to show my wife that Im not surfing porn or hook up sites
Thanks for any help
Taffy!
Posted By: DidntQuit Re: One stop shopping - 04/07/14 11:32 PM
Hopefully someone else can come along and help with this. You can't get something for nothing. You may need to pay a monthly fee in order to build your wife's trust in you.

Trying to put her first for free doesn't make too much sense to me. She would probably gladly agree to pay something to know that you put your money where your mouth is.

This might require some trial and error.

Good job for working on putting her first, not betraying her by checking out other women, and learning to follow the POJA.
Posted By: DidntQuit Re: Need Keylogger Help Please! - 04/07/14 11:33 PM
By the way, Taffy-

Your title "One Stop Shopping" actually sounded like spam. So hopefully you won't mind if I take the liberty to change the thread subject.
Posted By: LearnedTooLate Re: Need Keylogger Help Please! - 04/08/14 12:07 AM
Have you thought about calling Customer Service at an online dealer who handles a variety of products?

Brickhouse Security comes to mind as a large presence online for similar devices.

LTL
Posted By: Taffy1 Re: need key logger help please is - 04/08/14 04:16 AM
thanks Didn't quit,
BTW i wasn't looking for a freebie, I was looking for software that i can buy, not rent as it were!
Its kind of like paying to see nothing!
More important is one that is not too obvious to prying eyes.
Posted By: SugarCane Re: One stop shopping - 04/08/14 10:47 AM
Originally Posted by Taffy1
I am looking for a key logger, or blocking software that I can use on my ipads, iPhone and laptop which is windows. Is there a software out there that will work on all formats and doesn't have a monthly fee?
The other issue is I want to install it on my company laptop, which for obvious reasons I don't want it to be easily visible to the administrator or when I hand over the laptop virtually for problem fixing etc.
The goal is to show my wife that Im not surfing porn or hook up sites
Thanks for any help
Taffy!
If your wife is happy with the use of blocking software, then it is easy to set the Mac laptop to parentally control an account. This is free, and means that your wife (with an administrator account) changes your account to a "parental control" account, and only allows you to access specific websites of her choosing. If you find that you need to access additional sites, she needs to enter her password before you can do this.

I suspect that the parental controls on a iPhone might not be as solid as on a laptop, however. You will need to check the many threads here to see what is recommended for monitoring that device.

If your wife would be happier with a keylogger, the one that is most often recommended here, and the one that I use, is the eblaster, by SpectorPro. It offers versions for both Mac OS and Windows.

With the eblaster, you will need to purchase one copy for each device. You may only install each license once, and if you try to install the license to more than one device you will be unable to use it at all.

For the workplace laptop: you need an administrator password to install the eblaster to any device. Do you have such a password for your laptop? The eblaster is not easily detectable, but the problem might be that the anti-virus software picks up the eblaster.
Posted By: Taffy1 Re: One stop shopping - 04/10/14 07:26 PM
Thanks sugar cane,
I just looked up the Spector products, it looks like this could work, do you know how easy it is to spot by any other IT tech?
T
Posted By: SugarCane Re: One stop shopping - 04/10/14 11:52 PM
I've seen several posts here where the person being spied on was a IT tech and could not spot the device. One poster revealed so much information to her H about his emails that he realised there was a keylogger on there and took it to the shop and THEY couldn't find it and take it off. I can only remember reading about key loggers being discovered by the anti-virus software.

I can't guarantee that no techie can or will ever find a keylogger, but it seems highly unlikely ever to happen.
Posted By: davidson333 Re: Keylogger Programs - 06/19/14 12:36 AM
Moderator's note: There is a change in the rules about links on this forum.

2. Advertisers must contact the board Administrator, Denali @ MBDenali@gmail.com, and tell us about your product. Your product must have been peer reviewed by a recognized, legitimate software reviewer, such as CNET, in order to be recommended here. Please send us a short description of your product, how it works and a peer recommendation.

Posted By: davidson333 Re: Keylogger Programs - 06/20/14 02:30 AM
Moderator's note: There is a change in the rules about links on this forum.

2. Advertisers must contact the board Administrator, Denali @ MBDenali@gmail.com, and tell us about your product. Your product must have been peer reviewed by a recognized, legitimate software reviewer, such as CNET, in order to be recommended here. Please send us a short description of your product, how it works and a peer recommendation.

Posted By: Jedi_Knight Re: Keylogger Programs - 12/05/14 04:08 PM
What is a good monitoring program with GPS for android phones?
I contacted Eblaster and the rep told me they do not have products for phones.
Posted By: Northwood8900 Re: Keylogger Programs - 12/05/14 04:37 PM
I used mobistealth back in the day.

I don't remember the GPS being particularly accurate in real-time, but maybe their versions have improved.

Other monitoring features were straightforward; all monitoring was done via computer so I never had to access the phone again after the initial install.
© Marriage Builders® Forums