Marriage Builders
My wife asked me to buy her a new iphone 4s this week. Before I give it to her, what can I install on it to intercept texts? Is there a program that will get me the texts plus give me GPS? If not that is fine, ill just install Find my Iphone and hide it in 1 of the hundreds of apps she has installed.
Do you mean you want to get her text messages? You can install iPhone tracking software , it can record text messages, phone calls and web history.
Originally Posted by susanal
Do you mean you want to get her text messages? You can install iPhone tracking software , it can record text messages, phone calls and web history.
Susanal, thanks so much for your informative posts to our members! Would you care to share your story?
Susanal, thanks so much for your informative posts to our members! Would you care to share your story?

Sure, of course. I suspect that my boyfriend has affair with someone else, so I want to track his mobile to know his messages, phone calls, pictures, after a few days monitoring what he is doing, I feel very sad for his cheating and unfaith. My heart is so hurt and we have been together for two years, but finally we broke up.
I'm so sorry to hear of your sadness. I suspect this is actually a good thing, though, and you may have avoided greater heartache by finding out now that he was not a suitable partner for you.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums