Marriage Builders
Posted By: IAL Anyone have Instagram? Need some help - 12/11/14 06:41 AM
My wife blocked me on Instagram a while back, probably around the time the A got more heated. We had a discussion a while back and she told me the AP followed her on IG at one point in time (Im sure he still does). I logged into her account a few weeks ago but they have a feature that if its outside of the known location, it will auto tell the user to reset their password and lock the it. Her profile is private. Is there anyone with an account that can follow her for me thats willing to let me log on to there IG so I can see what she's been up to, possibly find this guy? She also said he has a tagged acct. I narrowed it down by age and base area but Im not sure who I am looking for. I sent out a message to a couple of guys cause she said this man is from St. Lucia. One responded saying he wasn't from there but had family from there�.. Hmm�. If someone could please help this would greatly be appreciated. Id make a fake profile and try to add her but Im sure she won't accept a follow from someone who doesn't have pics shown from over time. It would take me days to make it seem like a legit profile but I don't have that kind of time. My sole purpose is if I can match up with a guy on her IG thats same on tagged, I can at least figure out my next move.
Posted By: Sunnytimes Re: Anyone have Instagram? Need some help - 12/11/14 04:21 PM
Teensafe will monitor instagram and i believe without a warning message. Be sure to check out their website to confirm.
Posted By: IAL Re: Anyone have Instagram? Need some help - 12/23/14 11:33 AM
I would use that but I don't have her password to iTunes. I was asking for IG because I think the OM is on her acct. Would be a lot easier and faster.
Originally Posted by IAL
I would use that but I don't have her password to iTunes. I was asking for IG because I think the OM is on her acct. Would be a lot easier and faster.

Why not just make a second fake accout yourself to snoop with? I've never used instagram but I don't see why it wouldn't be possible?
© Marriage Builders® Forums