Marriage Builders
Posted By: MelodyLane Keyloggers 2015 - 07/12/15 02:36 AM
Since many key loggers have been discontinued since the last thread, I thought it was time to start one with 2015 versions.

Haven't used this one but it comes highly rated: Webwatcher
Posted By: apples123 Re: Keyloggers 2015 - 09/01/15 07:54 PM
http://www.top10spysoftware.com

This site includes reviews and links to several cellphone spying apps, some of which include key loggers.

I'm plannin to buy one. I'll review it in a few weeks.
Posted By: Happimom Re: Keyloggers 2015 - 09/24/15 09:59 PM
There are so many, not sure which to use.
Posted By: living_well Re: Keyloggers 2015 - 09/25/15 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by Happimom
There are so many, not sure which to use.

We can help you, what kind of phone is it for. You might want to try it out first on your own phone to make sure you know how to install and run it?
Posted By: Anonymous93 Re: Keyloggers 2015 - 11/25/15 01:30 PM
I'm looking for a keylogger for my kids tablets. They're running android os. I'm looking for something that is free, runs invisibly, and includes a keyligger function. As of yet I have been unable to find anything online. I've found a lot that include 2 of 3 of those, but nothing that includes all 3. Does anyone know of any keyloggers that include the other 2 options?
Posted By: LearnedTooLate Re: Keyloggers 2015 - 11/25/15 07:30 PM
Check at Cnet.com for ALL listed Cell phone and Tablet spyware.

Also, see if McGruff has an option for tablets. It's free, but not incognito.

LTL
Posted By: LostOnLeftCoast Re: Keyloggers 2015 - 12/07/15 10:56 PM
I tried SMS Tracker, it works on the phone. But it shows up in the app list so it defeats the purpose. I tried to install the disguised version "System Health." However, after I downloaded the .APK it would not open on WW's Android phone, cannot install.
Are there other options that have a disguised program name? It seems like Google has banned these types of spyware on the Google Play store. I need to get something that I can be sure will work before shelling out the money and then finding out it won't install. Thanks!
Posted By: LostOnLeftCoast Re: Keyloggers 2015 - 12/10/15 05:43 PM
Figured it out. For some reason Chrome blocked the program and would not execute (it was saved as a TXT file). I downloaded the program on a PC then transferred by USB cable to the phone. Then I executed it using File Manager and bingo! It worked! Great program.
Posted By: LostOnLeftCoast Re: Keyloggers 2015 - 03/02/16 05:34 PM
Hello, what is the best keylogger for Windows 8/10? I was using Ardamax but was having trouble getting it to log down the Chrome activity (the most important part!) Help!
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums