Marriage Builders
Posted By: Everthesame Help with MB Course materials - 04/26/12 02:41 PM
My WH and I are recovering from an affair. I have read SAA and am currently reading HNHN.
We are looking at either doing the Online MB program or the 12 Lesson programs for HNHN and LB.
My question is what is on the 6 CDs that come with the programs? I know I want to get the audio book of HNHN for WH. Being as I already have the book, would it be OK to just get the assignments manual for it?
I do plan on ordering the whole program for LB as I don't have any of that material.

Would love to hear your thoughts on these programs!

Thanks!
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Help with MB Course materials - 04/26/12 03:42 PM
I would definately do the online program because you are assured of doing it right because you have a coach who guides your program and keeps you on track.. Dr Harley oversees your case and you would have daily access to him. They are able to see things you might not ever see. You also get access to his private forum and reading the posts from Dr Harley over there is invaluable.

That program is worth every penny and more.
Posted By: Everthesame Re: Help with MB Course materials - 04/26/12 03:57 PM
Thanks Melody, I just don't have the money right now to start the online program and want to get started on things as soon as we can. Would it be possible to start with one of those programs and then move onto the online program when funds become available?
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Help with MB Course materials - 04/26/12 04:00 PM
In that case, I would get the workbook, the books Lovebusters and SAA and go through the program that way. You can get Dr Harleys video cheap to start you off and then go through the books, using the workbook as a guide.

The most impactful thing you can to recover your marriage is schedule undivided attention time. That will make the biggest changes in the fastest time. Once you get that down, along with eliminating lovebusters, you can move onto the next big thing, which is learning the policy of joint agreement.
Posted By: Everthesame Re: Help with MB Course materials - 04/26/12 04:12 PM
OK, I love the fact that you can buy things separately if you need to. I think I will get the audio book of HNHN for WH (he is not a person who can sit and read for very long) and the workbook to get started.
We are doing well with our UA time but need to sit and do the RA list to see what we can add. We are also working on our EN questionnaires.

Thanks so much for insight!
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Help with MB Course materials - 04/26/12 04:22 PM
Also, there are a bunch of free videos on the video link.
Posted By: BrainHurts Re: Help with MB Course materials - 04/26/12 06:46 PM
Another excellent resource.
How to create your own plan to resolve conflicts and Restore love in your marriage
Posted By: Everthesame Re: Help with MB Course materials - 04/26/12 07:05 PM
Thanks BrainHurts!
Posted By: BrainHurts Re: Help with MB Course materials - 04/26/12 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
Thanks BrainHurts!

You're very welcome.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums