Marriage Builders
Posted By: apples123 snooping - 11/10/14 05:52 AM
Thanks for encouraging people to seriously snoop. It confirmed what my husband said and made the twinges of "what if" go away. I knew that my husband was telling me the truth but the outside confirmation gave me my confidence back.

Gratefully,
Apples
Posted By: BrainHurts Re: snooping - 11/10/14 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by apples123
Thanks for encouraging people to seriously snoop. It confirmed what my husband said and made the twinges of "what if" go away. I knew that my husband was telling me the truth but the outside confirmation gave me my confidence back.

Gratefully,
Apples
Dr. Harley recommends complete transparency. It's nice to live a marriage of complete interdependence.
Posted By: Prisca Re: snooping - 11/10/14 04:02 PM
That's the beauty of snooping -- it confirms the truth, whatever the truth may be. It will either give you the peace of mind that you need, or it will give you the information you need to fight a danger to your marriage.

It is great to be informed.
Posted By: Gamma Re: snooping - 11/10/14 11:24 PM
Apples,

If you look on an affair as a disease then it's no different from getting a monthly ultrasound.

God Bless
Gamma
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: snooping - 11/11/14 12:10 AM
Originally Posted by apples123

Awesome! I have always said that snooping creates TRUST.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums