Marriage Builders
Posted By: PickingFlowers MB Books - 06/01/21 02:10 AM
Hi. New here smile I don't see "He Wins; She Wins" in the bookstore. Are there three main books of Dr. Harley's or which ones would you suggest? Thank you!
Posted By: BrainHurts Re: MB Books - 06/01/21 02:33 AM
Originally Posted by PickingFlowers
Hi. New here smile I don't see "He Wins; She Wins" in the bookstore. Are there three main books of Dr. Harley's or which ones would you suggest? Thank you!
Scroll down to books and it’s there. Here He Wins, She Wins Hope that helps.
Posted By: PickingFlowers Re: MB Books - 06/01/21 11:13 AM
If I read Love Busters, do I also need to Read He Wins She Wins, or do they contain the same information?
Posted By: goody2shoes Re: MB Books - 06/01/21 12:38 PM
The foundation of the MB program are the basic concepts you can also find on the website. Each book can be read on its own, so you will find some overlap. He wins, she wins is a great guide on how to implement the basic concepts, Love Busters is a big help if there are problems you didn't see as a problem. So you will come across passages you recognise from the other book, but you will probably benefit from combining the two books.

He wins, she wins is the latest book. During the years Dr. Harley has done some finetuning, so the latest book is the most complete/leanest guide (People love shortcuts, but all shortcuts have been implemented). If you only buy one book, that's the one you want. Unless there has been adultery in your life - in that case, Surviving an Affair is what you need.
Posted By: PickingFlowers Re: MB Books - 06/03/21 01:00 AM
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Originally Posted by PickingFlowers
Scroll down to books and it’s there. Here He Wins, She Wins Hope that helps.
Thank you
Posted By: PickingFlowers Re: MB Books - 06/03/21 01:01 AM
Originally Posted by goody2shoes
The foundation of the MB program are the basic concepts you can also find on the website. Each book can be read on its own, so you will find some overlap. He wins, she wins is a great guide on how to implement the basic concepts, Love Busters is a big help if there are problems you didn't see as a problem. So you will come across passages you recognise from the other book, but you will probably benefit from combining the two books.

He wins, she wins is the latest book. During the years Dr. Harley has done some finetuning, so the latest book is the most complete/leanest guide (People love shortcuts, but all shortcuts have been implemented). If you only buy one book, that's the one you want. Unless there has been adultery in your life - in that case, Surviving an Affair is what you need.
Thank you
© Marriage Builders® Forums