Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
markos Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I don't know if there's been an announcement about this anywhere on the forum or the radio show, but it looks like Dr. Harley's complete set of books are now available on Kindle! Amazon emailed me to let me know that HNHN for Kindle had been updated and that I'm entitled to download the update since we own HNHN for Kindle. smile I hope this also means Love Busters has been updated, because previously they only had the old edition.

HNHN
Love Busters
5 Steps to Romantic Love seems to be missing at the moment; but it used to be there (we have it).
Surviving an Affair (Exciting to have this available as an emergency tool people can order immediately!!)
Fall in Love, Stay in Love
I Promise You (previously out of print!)
Effective Marriage Counseling (only $1.99!!! wow!!!!!)
Draw Close
His Needs, Her Needs, in Spanish (looks like you get a discount if you buy it en Espanol. wink )
His Needs Her Needs For Parents
Buyers Renters and Freeloaders (only $6.15; previously out of print!)
Defending Traditional Marriage (previously out of print!)
He Wins, She Wins: Learning the Art of Marital Negotiation (Dr. Harley's new book; to be released in October - available for preorder!)

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
H
H
5 steps isn't available because they got too many letters from people like me. I bought it, but then discovered you cannot print the forms!!!!!! So it is useless on a Kindle. I heard him say on the radio show that they were going to talk to the publishers about taking that off of being available in that format.

M
markos Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by tiredwife45
5 steps isn't available because they got too many letters from people like me. I bought it, but then discovered you cannot print the forms!!!!!! So it is useless on a Kindle. I heard him say on the radio show that they were going to talk to the publishers about taking that off of being available in that format.

I've transcribed a bunch of them to Word form format. smile I agree, the book is not near as useful when you can't print it. I am not happy with Amazon restricting printing from Kindle, and it's specifically because of this book.

(I even looked for options to break the book out of Kindle format so I could print, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.)

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
L
L
Try Calibre, it's an open source app that converts Kindles ebooks to other formats and free to download so worth a try.

3 adult children
Divorced - he was a serial adulterer
Now remarried, thank you MB
(formerly lied_to_again)
M
markos Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Incidentally, you do not need a Kindle to read a Kindle book. You can read them on any computer:

Kindle for Windows PC
Kindle Web Reader
Kindle Reader is also available for Android and for iPhone/iOS/iPad

M
M
Ok, I inquired about Effective Marriage Counseling and received this:

"the e-book version of Effective Marriage Counseling will be on sale for $2 from 4/24-4/30"

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

B
B
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Ok, I inquired about Effective Marriage Counseling and received this:

"the e-book version of Effective Marriage Counseling will be on sale for $2 from 4/24-4/30"
Woo hoo! Thanks.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

W
W
I love that they are now on Kindle!!! clap I have downloaded LoveBusters!

W(Me): 37
H: 50
2nd marriages for both: Wedding Date: 1/17/09
Blended family. Four children between the two of us.
W: DD13 & DD12
H: SD21 & SD11

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,169 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation