Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
B
Who ALL did you expose to?

Did you tell your children?

Who did you expose to about your affair?

Have you both been tested for STDs?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

W
Wolf79 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Thanks BrianHurts, we have done most of the checklist, but I need to show my wife and together we can check off the list as we complete a task.

-Exposed - Friends and Family, also the OM wife

- No, Children too young

- friends and my Parents

-Yes, we both been tested, that was my one of our 1st priorities.

P
P
Wow, what a cautionary tale!

Me: 38, have been divorced for 4 years
B
B
Originally Posted by Wolf79
Thanks BrianHurts, we have done most of the checklist, but I need to show my wife and together we can check off the list as we complete a task.

-Exposed - Friends and Family, also the OM wife

- No, Children too young

- friends and my Parents

-Yes, we both been tested, that was my one of our 1st priorities.
Who did you expose to on OM's side?

Was your OW married? Who was exposed to on OW's side?

How old are your children?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

G
G
Wolf,

Get a polygraph for yourself and your WW. You may want to get DNA done for your children.

You need to expose the OM to his relatives and workplace, the OM has to learn never to do this again.

God Bless
Gamma

W
Wolf79 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
@Brianhurts

Just OM wife

My OW was not married, boyfriend existed, no one was expose on her side, we just ended things yrs ago with no contact

Kids 5 and 3

B
B
@Brianhurts

Just OM wife

My OW was not married, boyfriend existed, no one was expose on her side, we just ended things yrs ago with no contact

Kids 5 and 3
Have you read this?
Exposure 101

Exposing to Children

Will your W/BW post here?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

W
W
No violence! so what route should I take? Divorce, break up the family?

You both already have, her by being a serial cheater and you having an affair yourself. Neither of you seem to be "buyers" in this relationship. Sad that now innocent children have to suffer their parents mistakes.

BW-27
FWH-31
DS-6
Married several years
D-Day- 11/22/13
Plan A+Exposure
NC+Beginning of Recovery-04/2014

In Recovery and happier and more in love than ever
G
G
Wolf,

You wrote, My OW was not married, boyfriend existed, no one was expose on her side, we just ended things yrs ago with no contact

So this makes you the equivalent of your OM in this OWs relationship, please do her boyfriend a favor and let him know you cheated with his girlfriend.

Don't be surprised if this OW of yours still longs for you and contacts you at some time in the future.

God Bless
Gamma

W
Wolf79 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Brianhurts - I will expose it to my children, when I feel they are old enough to understand.

Wounded - I feel we are "buying" into the relationship, coming clean and making sure it won't happen again is our 1st steps. Exposure has really helped.

@Gamma, yes I agree, but I have no contact with the OW, this happened over 5 yrs ago.

T
T
@Gamma, yes I agree, but I have no contact with the OW, this happened over 5 yrs ago.

You do not have to break NC with that OW to expose to her BF/possible BH now.

B
B
Brianhurts - I will expose it to my children, when I feel they are old enough to understand.

Wounded - I feel we are "buying" into the relationship, coming clean and making sure it won't happen again is our 1st steps. Exposure has really helped.

Did you read the "exposing to children" thread I posted? Dr. Harley recommends children of 4 and older should be exposed to. So your 5 year old should be exposed to.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,115 guests, and 77 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation