Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
K
OP Offline
K
Mr W-

Thanks so much!!

I have a statement from last year prior to WH moving out from financial company that holds his 401K and Employee stock. The address and phone number is on there. It is definitely worth a try to contact them and provide our current marital status and request I be contacted to verify any early withdrawals.

Also, I am thinking that I need to contact medical insurance company to ensure that WH doesn't just drop me. I believe that he is legally responsible to maintain my medical insurance (I've been on his insurance for 15 years).

BW-me 40; WH-39
M-17yrs
DSs-15,12,9
DDay- 6/28/08
WH files D 11/21/08; moves out 12/18/08
WHs D petition dismissed 11/4/09 due to Lack of Grounds
K
OP Offline
K
OurHouse-

Yes I know I just need to
Stop
Be Still
and
Breathe

It's amazing how our thoughts can spiral out of control into a tornado.

BW-me 40; WH-39
M-17yrs
DSs-15,12,9
DDay- 6/28/08
C
C
katey, I went to a women's conference today, and I'm practically giddy with empowerment. I highly recommend it if you can find one! The most important thing I came away with is that we have the power to plan our lives out, no matter how many obstacles you face, as long as you stay positive you can accomplish anything. Every one of the speakers faced some sort of seemingly insurmountable problem that would have had us in tears. But they squared their shoulders, and found out how to move on. And triumph.

As for your situation, Suzie Ormond was our key speaker. WOW! I recommend everyone go to her website and learn how to set up your financial future. You can protect yourself and take great steps so you'll be safe no matter what happens.

K
OP Offline
K
Catperson- Thanks. I have heard wonderful things about Suzie Ormond from a friend. If I get a chance I will look at her website this weekend. I also understand that you can email her questions and she (or her staff) will answer them. I am happy to hear that you had such a positive experience from your conference- Empowerment is wonderful!

BW-me 40; WH-39
M-17yrs
DSs-15,12,9
DDay- 6/28/08
K
OP Offline
K
New dilemma for the day that involves DSs...

All 3 DSs are angry with their father, esp. DS12. DS12 has stated several times since getting home from yesterday's visitation that he is not going to his father's this weekend. I'm not sure if I have to make him go, or if WH can force him. I will be putting a call into DSs legal guardian for advice.

Here's the situation. Last week we received invitation to niece's (6yrs) & nephew's(11yrs) combined bday party, which is tomorrow. This is on my side of the family, my brother's children. The boys all expressed that they definitely wanted to go; we haven't missed any of their b'days. I emailed WH stating when party was and that the boys wanted to go and I offered to "swap out" time for this next weekend. (I'm glad that I have this in writing.) Never got a response.

The boys asked their father this past Tuesday during visitation, DS12 states that he never answered them, never uttered a word in response. They arrive home and boys ask WH in front of me. The response was "I don't know", I stated taht I needed to let bro know number of kids attending, so then WH responds "No, I have plans with the boys" though he couldn't tell them what the plans were. Yesterday, after boys get home (only DS12 & DS9 went as DS15 was home sick and requested to stay home instead of going to WHs for the day) and WH leaves, DS12 in tears states that WH will not let them go because WH said "I want to do what I want to do with you this weekend". DS12 states the big plans are to go hunting. DS12 states he does not want to do this, but go to his cousins' party. DS15&9 agree. Really, how can DS15 go with a sinus infection!! DS12 made the comment that if we don't go hunting with dad, we'll just be at grandma's and grandpa's, so why cant' we just go to the party? DS12 states he is not going to WH's, he is staying with me so he can go to the party. DS12 is angry, in tears and was in a very bad mood last night. He was physical with DS9 (headlocks, punching because DS9 would look at him funny, move his pencil).

Anyone have experience with this? Do I make DSs go? Can WH force them?.

A really sad aspect of this is that our niece and nephew always ask about their Uncle and when he will be coming out with us, and that WH and my brother were friends before we met. As my bro stated "what have my children ever done to him?" to which I respond "what have his own children ever done?"

BW-me 40; WH-39
M-17yrs
DSs-15,12,9
DDay- 6/28/08
K
OP Offline
K
One big sigh of relief....

I just re-read Family Court Support Order. WH has to provide insurance coverage for me at the current pro-rated amount established in the Order.

BW-me 40; WH-39
M-17yrs
DSs-15,12,9
DDay- 6/28/08
J
J
Kateydid,

I would not force any of your DSs to go with your WH if they don't want to, but I don't have a visitation order or anything, so I know that my kids cannot be forced to go with my WH.

I think your best bet is to see what the legal guardian has to say - you don't want to get into trouble that could cost you time or custody with your DSs.

This is the stuff that REALLY makes me MAD. rant2 Your DS12's feelings should absolutely be taken into account - he is a human being with feelings, not a possession. All of your DSs have every right to be mad at WH and/or to not want to go with him. Our legal systems stink. D may be an adult situation, but the children suffer the most.

BW (me - 45)
WH - 45
2 DDs
Married 20 years, together 25
DDay Spring 2009
WH moves out Summer 2009 and in with OW
Plan A - 4 months
Very dark Plan B Fall 2009
WH files D Summer 2010
K
OP Offline
K
I am so PI$$36 right now... I can't sleep... it's late... I need to get up in a little while and wrap Toys for Tots collection boxes... and turned TV on and of all movies "French Kiss" is on which was a fave movie of mine.... UUUGGGGHHHH!!!!!

So I guess the other big plans WH had for DSs this weekend was to go bowling with OW and her kids (instead of letting them go to their cousins' bday party with me though they wanted to- see previous post) grumble rant2 banghead

A huge, undeniable VIOLATION of visitation order. I need to contact atty on Monday and file another violation. What could he possibly be thinking? That this will somehow help him in getting OW and her kids integrated? Does he not think the judge will be annoyed at his lack of respect/disregard to the order that he agreed with and signed? We are still married and there is no divorce since his petition was dismissed due to lack of grounds. He certainly is not thinking about what is in our children's best interest!!!

And how do I know this.... I'm out shopping tonight and all of a sudden DS12 texts me with a "Hey". I thought this to be odd as he hasn't done this before, but now I think that perhaps he was reaching out to me due to the situation he and his brothers were put in. So in texting back and forth, he was at the bowling alley at the time of his texting, he confirms that they are all bowling with WH and OW. After shopping I get to our town and drive by the bowling alley and sure enough WH's and OW's vehicles are there, actually they are the only ones there. DS12's texts included "yeah she's here, but oh well" and a follow-up to me asking if he was OK or uncomfortable "not really but somehow". Several of his texts also included "I luv u mom".

Also, today was annual food drive sponsored by Cub Scouts (DS9 belongs) and Boy Scouts (DS12&15 belong). They are responsible for pickup and helping local food pantries sort. THis counts towards required service hours. He never brought them.

BW-me 40; WH-39
M-17yrs
DSs-15,12,9
DDay- 6/28/08
M
M
Seems to me you maybe coulda have texted son and asked if he'd like you to pick him (and the other two) up. They maybe coulda sneaked off and then out the door to your waiting car and just left WH and OW at the bowling alley.

Ask your attorney about this but it seems plausible. The text messages will back you up if and when WH makes a stink about it in court. HE was violating the orders. You were merely SAVING your children.

Again, ask your attorney as there are risks. You know he'll call the cops trying to indicate you were "kidnapping" the kids or something and I don't know how the police will respond to the visitation order. You should carry a copy of it with you to be able to show HE is violating it...but cops don't want to be the one settling disputes. If you DID ever do such thing...you wouldn't want to go home with the boys. You'd want to text WH that you have them ....the boys wanted out because OW was there in violation of the visitation order and you saved them.

I don't know...I'm just sorry you are in this situation and hope the courts can address it SOON.

Mr. Wondering

FBH(me)-51 FWW-49 (MrsWondering)
DD19 DS 22 Dday-2005-Recovered

"agree to disagree" = Used when one wants to reject the objective reality of the situation and hopefully replace it with their own.
M
M
In addition,

See if you attorney can petition for FULL custody and SUPERVISED VISITATION. In addition to having OW around the kids, his missing of activities is a demonstration that:

1. He can't be trusted to follow orders.
2. He can't maintain the children's activity schedule

Courts want children to have consistency. Since he can't follow through he shouldn't get weekends at all. Maybe just Wednesday evening visitation or Tues/Thurs evening plus one or two weeks in the summer. The judge SHOULD slap him with something like that AND make it very clear that IF he violates his/her orders again...he'll get supervised visitation.

YOU are the only sane parent these boys have right now. What a shame. But as that sane parent...you've got to be persistent about fighting for them (despite the pain YOU are being put through right now). You really don't have any choice other than being one tough lady, do you? You'll be proud of yourself one day for being able to get through this ALL BY YOURSELF.

Mr. Wondering

"agree to disagree" = Used when one wants to reject the objective reality of the situation and hopefully replace it with their own.
K
OP Offline
K
Mr. W-

Just reading your response has me crying... Just knowing that there are others out there who know what it's like to be in this situation and are so willing to give advice/support... is PRICELESS!! I don't know what else to say but THANKS!! It is so helpful to get brought back down and grounded, but d@mn, the emotions on this coaster ride!!! Lately I feel that this rollercoaster ride has missing rails.

Yes another call to the atty, another violation. A friend told me that maybe I should have all visitation temporarily suspended and WH will have to "show cause" as to why it should be resumed. Not sure what a "show cause" hearing is. We do have a scheduled trial in family court for mid-Dec already. Though this has been moved back from the original date in Oct and with the holidays here, I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't get moved back again. My case is considered low priority in the larger scheme of things in the over-worked Family Court system.

BUT, I HAVE to be PERSISTENT!! An overwhelming thought I have in light of last night's events is that when WH has DSs for Thanksgiving (has them Wed-Th, 3pm-3pm) OW and her kids will be at my in-laws as well for dinner.

I know I have to be the strong, sane parent now for my boys. My fear is that if visitation is reduced/suspended, DSs will be upset with me because they do want to spend time with their dad. I wonder if it would be possible to also request a restraining order so OW cannot be near the boys, or WH when he is at boys' activities regardless of whether or not it is during his visitation. He really is "splitting hairs" with that- if it's not his visitation he has no qualms about bringing OW and her kids to DSs activities. Though what would it matter she can't follow the current visitation order.

I'm trying not to focus on WH and his behavior currently because he is a WAYWARD and it is impossible to know what waywards are thinking, but.... What is he thinking???? Is it possible that his atty is directing him to have OW/kids around at "fun" events with DSs (i.e., County Fair, Bowling, Trick-or-Treating)? Would an attorney do this knowing what the current visitation order states?

BW-me 40; WH-39
M-17yrs
DSs-15,12,9
DDay- 6/28/08
M
M
Yeah...filing a restraining order MAY be possible. YOU are the custodial parent and the reason WH was not supposed to expose the kids to OW was because the court considers that hurtful and damaging to the children. A restraining order on her MAY be obtainable...as HER actions are harming the kids. Right now only your WH is violating an order. A restraining order makes HER stay away too...legally.

I also wonder what would happen if you just refused visitation unless he guaranteed compliance with the order. When he "promises" and then exposes them anyway...you withhold visitation again for a few days and then he must promise again, IN WRITING, before you give him visitation. Thus, you will be creating a paper trail for your December hearing.

A motion to show cause would be a motion your husband would file basically requesting a hearing demanding you either give him the kids per the temporary custody order OR show cause why such visitation is being denied.

As you said, your hearing was already delayed once and MAY be delayed yet again. He's gonna keep exposing them unless you do something. It sucks getting the kids in the middle but your oldest IS 15 and addressing this with him might be in order. IF he wants you to push the issue and attempt to get WH to COMPLY with the court order, then you will do so. IF he doesn't want to create waves right now and have you wait until the scheduled hearing, then so be it.

Your boys will be men (or at least 18 soon enough). At that point they don't ever have to see OW again (if WH is even with her then). They are most concerned with preserving a relationship with their father; however, they CAN start learing about boundaries. Ultimately, they CAN learn that THEY have the ability and power to simply tell WH that they don't want to see him if OW is there. But that is a tough thing for a child to conceive of or should I say risk with a father that just walked out on their mother (they may fear THEY are next). Counselling...if you can and talk to your lawyer about what can be done in your state. Hopefully, the Judge will smack him down hard soon enough (and not just give him a slap on the wrist).

Mr. Wondering

M
M
lol...I always have these afterthoughts.

One key to withholding custody (if your lawyer says you can) and then documenting like I said above IS:

You can bet when your court date finally happens and your attorney presents the court with all the violations, your husband will play dumb. He'll act like he just thought he wasn't allowed to have OW overnight during his overnights and that the order didn't apply to public places like bowling alleys, etc. By withholding visitation he'll either have to file a motion to show cause (which is a hassle for him when he'd rather just be wayward) OR start documenting promises (which is easier for a wayward) which in the end will demonstrate to the court (as he continually breaks such promises) that he wasn't actually niave about the order rather he was/is just an jerk with NO CONCERN WHATSOEVER about the boys best interests.

This strategy MAY help get you MORE than just a slap on the wrist. You MAY even win supervised visitation or at least, a stern and very specific order preventing him from exposing the boys to OW at all with penalties for doing so (like loss of visitation or THEN supervised visitation).

Good luck,
Mr. Wondering

K
OP Offline
K
Mr W-

your husband will play dumb. He'll act like he just thought he wasn't allowed to have OW overnight during his overnights and that the order didn't apply to public places like bowling alleys, etc.

I think I have this covered.... Earlier this year at one of the court hearings I had brought up about the OW being present when at shared kid functions/activities such as at the bowling alley, ball fields, etc... The judge stated that being in public places cannot be prevented but there still is to be no contact. This should be in the court transcripts. However, he can still play dumb... I think the judge would see through this and see it for what it is.

I have a little more info about last night's violation at the bowling alley. The boys were just asked if they wanted to go bowling, they were never told that OW and kids were going to be there. They actually all met up in the parking lot prior to going in. Their reactions... DS15 stated that he just focused on bowling and didn't pay attention to OW and her kids. DS12 stated that he was queasy. DS9 stated that it didn't bother him.

This has me really concerned. Tonight when WH brought boys home (I stayed in LR out of sight of WH- he will not just drop them off- but he stayed in the entry room). DS9 comes in to excitedly tell me that they are going on vacation with WH and OW and her kids in April to Virginia to watch a NASCAR race. I did not respond, though I wanted to scream, until after WH left. I talked with the boys that WH was wrong for telling them this. I was told that OW called WH this afternoon, and WH then asked DSs if they wanted to go while he was still on the phone with OW. I have a strong hunch that this was all pre-planned. I told DSs that their dad needed to talk with me, and possibly the law guardian and judge, before this decision can be made. Now, I will be the "bad guy" in all of this, because DS12/9 want to go; DS15 stated that he really doesn't want to go.

Can he take them out of state without my permission? with OW and her family, no less. We are still legally married. Also, I'm concerned that given WH's company will be closing within next few years, what is to stop him from going out of state and filing temp. custody in that state? I know this is extreme, but the thought is still there.....

WH's sense of entitlement is so off-the-wall-extreme.

BW-me 40; WH-39
M-17yrs
DSs-15,12,9
DDay- 6/28/08
K
OP Offline
K
I am so discouraged right now....

I spoke with atty this morning and relayed events of weekend and requested violation of visitation. His response was that his concern is at this point the law guardian may just be OK with OW and kids around boys when they are with WH at this point. He was going to call her and get back to me.

I again stated the concern of DSs not being in a supportive, positive, healthy environment knowing OW and her history, the fact that there is a Level 2 sex offendor (OW's relative) that lives within a half mile of her house, the fact that she started a relationship, subsequent adultery with WH, the fact that the way DSs have been raised is contradictory now to how WH is behaving, believing in to be "right".

And, I've been told that I don't want to look like the vindictive, scorned wife right now.... WTH does that mean???

dontknow

BW-me 40; WH-39
M-17yrs
DSs-15,12,9
DDay- 6/28/08
K
OP Offline
K
some satisfaction at WH's expense...

Our auto insurance agent informed me that WH's policy was canceled due to non-payment. This policy's rates were extremely cheap due to having this policy for many years with same company. He cannot resume policy at this point but has to get another one, and the cheapest is at a much higher rate than what he is used to paying. AWWWWW... POOR WH (the violins are playing) I wonder if OW will start paying for his bills... and be happy supporting him (instead of the other way around, which is her MO so I'm told)

I was told this when I went in to pay my policy premium. The last time this happened in July, I felt sorry for WH and paid it then.... Before anyone does this I'll do it to myself first twoxfour

Poor WH needs to learn how to budget, since he always relied on me to do that when we were together.

I also haven't heard anything back from my atty or DSs law guardian... AND, I'm still concerned about WH planning a vacation next April with DSs and OW and her kids out of state, without discussing with me or seeing what the results of the trial next month will be. I hear that NASCAR tix are expensive. Perhaps he should be using his $$ to pay for his auto insurance or saving some due to the eventual closing of his company.

Kateydid

BW-me 40; WH-39
M-17yrs
DSs-15,12,9
DDay- 6/28/08
Q
Q
Hi Kateydid,

I have to be honest, I'm not familiar with your situation. But I wanted to stop by and say hi and tell you that you are doing great.

Remember, if you are in Plan b, try to stop thinking or worrying about WH is doing, or what trouble they are getting into. I truly understand how hard it is, but it helps to protect you and heal you. It also keeps you away from the drama of the A....

One other thing. TRY to stay in today and leave tomorrow there. That way you don't need to worry needlessly about things that may or may not happen so far in the future.

BTW - the was so hard for me to learn to do, but so vital and helpful in the long run.

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
I
I
I would have to think that if he's driving around without insurance, which in my state can get you arrested, it would be child endangerment if he did it when he had the kids. Just a thought... Talk to your lawyer on this one...

Me:BW, FWH 1DD 1DS
K
OP Offline
K
Queenie-

Thanks for stopping in. No, I'm not in Plan B. I have talked with my atty about my needs right now and how Plan B would support them. However, due to Family Court trial next month, it is recommended that I not do this. Something along the lines of WH implying that I am never at DSs school events/activities, I just drop them off and pick them up, I'm not there to support them like WH is, I am just doing this to meet my needs and not DSs doh2...... this would not benefit my case unlike the support he has shown by committing adultery and moving out of our home, and going against court order and exposing DSs to OW and her kids during visitation banghead.

One other thing. TRY to stay in today and leave tomorrow there. That way you don't need to worry needlessly about things that may or may not happen so far in the future.
I tell myself, and DSs, that we need to focus on today, not tomorrow or next week. We will deal with that when it is here. YES, SO HARD TO DO when so much is unknown!!! As my mom would tell me... "Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday."

This is where I struggle.... I want to hand it all to God, and it seems when I am about to, I pull it back out of fear, out of not wanting to let it go. I recently talked with IC about having that dream that becomes your living reality for many years, you get married, you have a career, you have children and you focus on your family/each other raising/supporting your family, etc.... and then it isn't there anymore. What if by letting that go, I don't ever have it, or another dream again? IC then says, the dream isn't reality, the reality is that it is still a dream.... Still processing that statement since that is when the session ended.

I don't know if this is a step forward, backward, or just is what it is. Yesterday, I took my wedding rings off, and I feel so naked and exposed without them. I know there was a thread on here about wedding rings, but was lost in the Great Crash of 2009. Anyways, I realized that with or without them on, I am still married to WH and it is in my heart. I took them off because they just don't seem special right now; they don't represent what they are meant to. Yes, they hold a lot of memories. I also realized that I kept wearing them because it upset WH and I wanted to show OW and everyone that I am still married to WH and I value that..... but I think this is part of holding me back from healing too. Who knows, I may just put them back on by the end of the week....

I continue to pray for recovery of my marriage and strength to get through this. I read here on another thread, just don't know whose to give credit to, a prayer to God that he chase, catch, and redeem WS. I pray for this too, as well as for chaos and obstacles in WHs adultery with OW. Is this selfish of me??? I would like to think that recent events are such, i.e., WH's divorce petition being dismissed, WH's auto insurance being cancelled due to non-payment and new policy costing much more. Perhaps, I need to look at the violations of visitation as obstacles for WH that he will need to acknowledge and take responsibility for when we go to trial, instead of me reacting and "living in them" daily... does this make sense?

BW-me 40; WH-39
M-17yrs
DSs-15,12,9
DDay- 6/28/08
K
OP Offline
K
Just venting...

WH and I went through mediation this past summer to work out visitation schedule. After several intense sessions we had come up with one, somewhat. There were a few things I didn't back down on either because it's not what the boys had requested or because it was not in their best interest. I never agreed to WH taking DSs on camping trip/vacation with OW and her kids, having OW/kids with WH on visitation, no overnights, and per DSs they want to split school vacations whereas WH wants alternate. DSs have stated that they don't want to not see either one of us for a week at a time, or be out of their home that long where their rooms and belongings are. THis has not been introduced into court yet, the judge has not looked it over. The law guardian is aware of this schedule, and is backing up the boys in what they want.

So here we are at our first official holiday... the plan, as agreed by us and written by the mediators, is that WH gets DSs from Wed-Th 3pm-3pm. They are at home from Th-F 3-3 then it is WH's weekend. Now last night DS15 states that WH told him yesterday that he was picking them up on TH at 3 and keeping them until Sunday. I explain again to all DSs the agreed upon schedule. This is how they want it, plans have been made based on this. My mom and younger brothers/sister are spending the night which DSs are looking forward to.

WH and I have joint custody, but I have sole physical custody. So, can I refuse WH the boys on Th reminding him to stick with what we agreed on in mediation? Can the boys refuse to go? The final mediation agreement was never signed by WH or I prior to the judge reviewing it, which the court trial has kept getting postponed. However, out of good faith we began following what we had agreed upon. Original visitation order states taht WH visits with DSs M-W after school at our home (this got to be too much for me and the boys), Th 3-6:30 at his apt, and every other weekend. With mediation we both agreed no more visits in our home, but T&Th with WH at his apt. Or technically, should I refer to the original visitation order that his time is 3-6:30 on Th afternoons, and since holidays haven't been officially discussed/determined in court this is how it will be. Why can't he just stick to what was discussed/agreed upon???

Oh, I find out through DS15 that WH texted him Friday afternoon to see if he wanted to go hunting with him on Sunday. Now, 2 1/2 weeks ago I requested that last Saturday (DS's cousins' Bday party) be exchanged for this past Sunday, knowing that WH would want to go hunting with DS. WH said no b/c he had plans for the boys. I explained this to DS15 and this weekend was rearranged so that they could go to their cousins' home to celebrate their birthday. DS15 had a voice mail from WH Sat. night asking again about hunting and to call him- he left the ph# for OW's house. The text and voice mail from WH stated "if you want to go with me just tell your mom that you are going and I will pick you up." I am so angry.... he thinks he can just make plans with the boys without asking/discussing with me, he can just rearrange the schedule to suit his needs???? Gee, then I should be able to do this when they are on visitation with WH....

And now, new concern with DS12... he made a statement that he had a thought the other day..... "Not that Dad would do this, but I thought what if he put tape over my mouth and tied my hands and feet up" I asked DS12 why he thought this, he kind of just laughed and said that he knew that it would never happen and didn't know why he thought it. If only WH could really see and hear how/what effects his actions have had, but of course I will be blamed for putting this thought in DS12's head. I need to pursue counseling for all DSs, as requested by law guardian, but refused by WH. This is one of the reasons why there is a trial next month.

Again, for all who have gotten this far... thanks for "listening" to my venting... it so does help to get this out... Now off to work...

BW-me 40; WH-39
M-17yrs
DSs-15,12,9
DDay- 6/28/08
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,071 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation