Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
OP Offline
M
Pepperband posted this over on the Pregnancy forum and I thought it would be a good idea to post it here too. A must see!!

Radio clip between Dr Harley and a man who "sat on the sidelines" while his wife had an affair - he is now getting divorced:
Part 1 Part 11

Another clip where Dr Harley tells a betrayed husband that "it is hard to save a marriage when you become an enabler": click here

Dr Harley tells board member, BTinTrouble to expose the hell out of his wife's affair and to NOT offer forgiveness: BTinTrouble calls Dr Harley

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
OP Offline
M
By the way, they still have the Marriage Builders "weekends" but now they are done online. It is the same course that many of us attended when we had to fly there. Same course, just done online now.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

P
P
The videos listed below are made available to you free of charge allowing you to further your understanding of the Marriage Builders� concepts.

Click THIS LINK to view the FREE video library.

And, if you appreciate this FREE resource, use THIS THREAD to express your gratitude to the Harleys.

Last edited by Pepperband; 06/04/11 04:56 PM. Reason: these old eyes
P
P
Thank you Dr Harley for the generosity you've shown by sharing free videos.

M
OP Offline
M
Amen. Thank you Dr Harley for all you do for married couples!

Exposure 101

S
S
Thank you, Dr Harley!!!

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
M
M
Many, many thanks, Dr. Harley. You are a Godsend. smile

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

S
S
Now that we have signed up to the online programme, our marriage has changed beyond all recognition.

Thank you, Dr Harley.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
A
A
Dr. Harley and Joyce,

Thank you both for providing a sense of sanity to the insanity of an affair and a set of plans that work to recover a marriage. And they work ..... if couples actually use them.

AM

BW - 70
WH - 65
M - 35 years
D-day - 17 Apr 08
H broke contact 11/1/09
Back in love after the worst thing that every happened to us.
M
M
Originally Posted by Pepperband
The videos listed below are made available to you free of charge allowing you to further your understanding of the Marriage Builders� concepts.

And, if you appreciate this FREE resource, use THIS THREAD to express your gratitude to the Harleys.

Thank you, Dr. Harley, and Joyce! I appreciate having these available and spent part of the last two weekends watching them.

One of my little boys came through and recognized the voice from all the Marriage Builders radio we listen to in the car and said "Is that Dr. Harley?!" He was excited! smile

It has taken every single Marriage Builders resource available: the website, the books, the radio program, the coaching center, the weekend seminar and followup program, and this forum, but our marriage is finally on the right track and making both of us (and our children) happy. I feel like I was a real hard nut to crack. smile

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
P
P
Originally Posted by markos
I feel like I was a real hard nut to crack. smile

Need help?

twoxfour

rotflmao

S
S
One of my little boys came through...
You've got about a dozen of these, haven't you? smile

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
M
M
Originally Posted by SugarCane
One of my little boys came through...
You've got about a dozen of these, haven't you? smile

I don't know, it changes every time I look!

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
P
P
Let the record show that you used the word "nut," and not me.

stickout

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

M
M
Originally Posted by Prisca

stickout

Right. You would never call me something like that. smile loveheart

P
P
Originally Posted by Prisca

stickout

Right. You would never call me something like that. smile loveheart

I reserve the right to point you back to that post, however. flirt

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

F
F
Thank you, Dr. Harley & assembled masses, for helping to restore sanity, morality and sense to so many of us!

Preach the Gospel every day. When necessary, use words.
St. Francis of Assissi
J
J
This is good one.Thanks for sharing.

T
T
Good stuff.

I remember last year when I bought "Surviving an Affair" and "His Needs Her Needs." My WW scoffed at them.

At the end of the month she'll be moving back in with her parents. I doubt she's scoffing anymore.

BH(Me)=40
WXW=38
ILYBNILWY: 8/09
DDAY: 8/31/09
Two boys: 8,7
Divorced 3/23/2011

Don't let your eyes refuse to see. Don't let your ears refuse to hear. Or you ain't never gonna shake this sense of sadness. --Ray Lamontagne
N
N
Bump for DCmom

BW 36(Me)
WS 38
Married: 2000
DD1November 22 2008 - DD2 October 2014
PA Duration September 08 - November 08
Second discovery- 6 online affairs 4 sexual one emotional. October 2014.kids: DS 17, DS 14, DS 12, DS 10 . Baby after divorce DS 18months

Divorced

Was misled into thinking we were in recovery for 6 years.

If you were shocked reading any of this, that this is the consequence of not following MB to the LETTER.

H
H
Someone get some gum! The dad-gum sticky fell off!

"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons." - Michael Shermer

"Fair speech may hide a foul heart." - Samwise Gamgee LOTR
P
P

B
U
M
P

P
P
BUMP

Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Pepperband posted this over on the Pregnancy forum and I thought it would be a good idea to post it here too. A must see!!

Radio clip between Dr Harley and a man who "sat on the sidelines" while his wife had an affair - he is now getting divorced:
Part 1 Part 11

Another clip where Dr Harley tells a betrayed husband that "it is hard to save a marriage when you become an enabler": click here

Dr Harley tells board member, BTinTrouble to expose the hell out of his wife's affair and to NOT offer forgiveness: BTinTrouble calls Dr Harley

P
P
BUMP

P
P
BUMP

M
M

Five years later. Still insanely grateful and much much happier. Sharing all this material at church and everywhere else.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,190 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation