Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 33 1 2 31 32 33
Prisca #2884577 07/23/16 01:04 PM
M
mrs_cen Offline OP
OP Offline
M
My contact info changed and has never been given to OM.
No, I did not ask them.

FWW, 36

mrs_cen #2884597 07/23/16 07:00 PM
M
M
So what are you asking from us?

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
mrs_cen #2884616 07/24/16 12:01 PM
P
P
Originally Posted by mrs_cen
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Originally Posted by DDR
Yeah, I am RNR. Its been so long since I've been to this forum that I could not remember my password. I also have a new email and could not retrieve my old password.
So have you filed for divorce? What's going on?
I'll answer that question for you all. NO, he has not filed, I filed and he has and continues to hide from my lawyers, and he has made zero efforts to help support our child. He promises our child a great deal - he will send money to her, he's going to be here to take her to her first day of school etc.
For the record, I am not dating, living with, etc, etc the other man.

You know, it's interesting that you did not address your husband's statement about the OM's alias "Romeo Gingerbeef" on Facebook, but instead quite aggressively jumped in and made a lot of noise to change the subject. Gaslighting.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

mrs_cen #2884617 07/24/16 12:12 PM
Administrator
Administrator
Originally Posted by mrs_cen
My contact info changed and has never been given to OM.
No, I did not ask them.

mrs_cen had an email conversation with a moderator about this on March 26.

Since mrs_cen doesn't seem to be looking for any help in working the Marriage Builders program, I am going to lock this thread.

mizar.mb1@gmail.com
Page 33 of 33 1 2 31 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,097 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation